Who needs a life?

Vorthex

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2004
mexico
and after this hangover, the life seems to be nothing. she's few meters away from here, but she's talking with someone else... I hate me! and mostly because I am the stupid guilty.

who needs a life, who needs a special person, who needs her!! Me not!!. I don't believe in god, and I don't want to. This is not good, I need a bullet in my head, I need to dissapear, this is too irresponsable! to live wishing to die just because I can't have her!. Shit!, maybe the words of T/D/F were true... I have a hollow heart (jajaja, how if it could happen).

GOd!!, stop this... my stomach is tired of this, I'm tired of all this shit!. maybe what I have to do is to forget it, forget that I loved once, forget that love exists... forget it all. And she's still talking by phone... with whom?

And I fucking know it!! It's not her fault, maybe it's not my fault, who the hell the fault is??? Stupid stomach, every time I think in her it hurts. It's not love... Could somebody tell me what is this????

regards,
Vorthex

I like this one:
"He had thought of love as a rapture which seized one so that all the world seemed spring-like, he had looked forward to an ecstatic happiness; but this was not happiness; it was a hunger of the soul, it was a painful yearning, it was a bitter anguish, he had never known before. He tried to think when it had first come to him. He did not know. He only remembered that each time he had gone into the shop, after the first two or three times, it had been with a little feeling in the heart that was pain; and he remembered that when she spoke to him he felt curiously breathless. When she left him it was wretchedness, and when she came to him again it was despair.

He stretched himself in his bed as a dog stretches himself. He wondered how he was going to endure that ceaseless aching of his soul." - W.S. Maugham, 'Of Human Bondage'

That was also true for me, but time still dazes and erases everything in its way.

Wow, can I relate to that pain. I lived most of my life with it, everyday it seemed worse untill the days rolled by and one day I awoke free of its bondage. It is time and pain. The screaming in my head blocked out all sanity and I was lost for years in an alcohol and drug haze. I would not advise to do that for the pain of withdrawal and addiction is worse than the pain of loss. I never knew how to deal with things of this nature, but I found that eventually I was O.K. by myself and thats when it happened for me. When I did not feel the need to force things to be the way I wanted them to be and to let them be the way they are supposed to be was when I was able to attain serenity and eventual happiness. Mind you that this certainly did not happen overnight, but it will happen for you. Go out and find someone who is in pain and help them. Only when I am not thinking of my problems and thinking about someone elses am I truly free of myself, and myself wants to kill me sometimes. Good luck and let us know your O.K.

EvilVince said:
I like drugs and child abuse. Drinking is cool. Kill women.

-Vince

Given the circumstances as well as recent events that is tasteless humor. But you are "evil" arent you. And that was such an eeeeeviiiiillllllll comment! You were happy about that shit in Russia then? Talk to ColdDarkNord about that and see what he has to say.

Nah Im just bein an asshole ;)

time will heal and let your inner emptiness and despair become dull.. try to not even think of the wearing away day, just go on with breathing, you'll go over this.
life could be so simple :/

EvilVince said:

-Vince
Hehe...
Ha, but you can't say we're dealing with the oldest of topics in a cheesy way.

In the end there's just disillusionment, I guess.

Thnx u' all for ur' advice... See, the only way (by now) I've found 2 fix this is by talking with her, I've already got a date with her tomorrow morning and I do hope end this pain. (I don't know if something is going to be fixed with this, but it's the only reasonable way, I want to let her know what I'm feeling... just that).

Deliverance6 said:
I never knew how to deal with things of this nature, but I found that eventually I was O.K. by myself and thats when it happened for me.
well Devilerance... so do I. And believe this has been always, and I'm completely tired of this. Before this, life was not so bad (I mean, this situation started 1 month ago and I do hope end it as soon as possible) and I felt that release you're talking about.

I've realized I have to accept it all, even when being at destiny's whim is not an option for me, "make the things happen, die in the battle... fighting!". Maybe I should forget it all and, as Drynwhyl said, just go on with breathing.

Deliverance6 said:
Good luck and let us know your O.K.
thnx and I do hope being some better... life could be easy only if this weren't mine. By the way, do u think a psychologist could help? I'm seriously thinking about going with one of them.

regards,
Vorthex

thnx and I do hope being some better... life could be easy only if this weren't mine. By the way, do u think a psychologist could help? I'm seriously thinking about going with one of them.

If you really believe you are in dire need of one (ie. if you think about suicide, self mutilation, agressive behavior) there are places that can help you...but please don't waste the time and effort (and money) because of some girl, almost everyone experiences heartbreak. Find the little things in life that are important and strive for some goal that will better yourself. Women really mess guys up and they know they can minipulate any guy they want and if the guy breaks down or refuses, they always have another one waiting...women have very evil ways.

insidethefall said:
...but please don't waste the time and effort (and money) because of some girl, almost everyone experiences heartbreak.
mmm, yes I know it, almost everyone experiences it, but... I've been dealing a lot with this and always is the same, believe m, sometimes I think I'm possessed or something 'cause always is the same. That's why I've thought about professional help. I don't care about the money... I just want to be happy.

Anyway, the girls are not devils, they're humans like us. The difference is the point of view, I think I'm too sensible hidden behind a cold & a logical shield, when the very dangerous enemy is inside my head... yep, that's why I want to try a psychologist.

thnx and regards,
Vorthex

insidethefall said:
If you really believe you are in dire need of one (ie. if you think about suicide, self mutilation, agressive behavior) there are places that can help you...but please don't waste the time and effort (and money) because of some girl, almost everyone experiences heartbreak. Find the little things in life that are important and strive for some goal that will better yourself. Women really mess guys up and they know they can minipulate any guy they want and if the guy breaks down or refuses, they always have another one waiting...women have very evil ways.
Agreed with the first part, don't waste time with pshycologists, unless you are terribly lucky, it's normal to suffer because of love...
It's difficult for everyone to find the right person, you are not the only one to have this kind of "problems". Go out with your friends, concetrate yourself on work/study and simply do things, trying to avoid to blame yourself or to think to much about the situation.

I don't agree with the second part, when insidethefall is talking about women..I could say the same about men, so it's just a matter of individuals, women suffer as much as men do...

well after all.. these are only words, i don't know how much they can help, but don't worry time will heal everything!

ether said:
Go out with your friends, concetrate yourself on work/study and simply do things, trying to avoid to blame yourself or to think to much about the situation.
Yep, that's what I've been doing lately, was a good idea to rent with friends, sometimes is boring to see them at job and home, but they can help you lots!.
Now... even when I wouldn't like to think about the situation, it's almost impossible, I see this girl everyday at job!.

I think my conscience can't longer help me, neither when it ask me for help. =\. Howsoever... this has to finish someday, and as u said 'time will heal everything', I truly hope it.

thnx & regards,
Vorthex

Vorthex said:
Yep, that's what I've been doing lately, was a good idea to rent with friends, sometimes is boring to see them at job and home, but they can help you lots!.
Now... even when I wouldn't like to think about the situation, it's almost impossible, I see this girl everyday at job!.

I think my conscience can't longer help me, neither when it ask me for help. =\. Howsoever... this has to finish someday, and as u said 'time will heal everything', I truly hope it.

thnx & regards,
Vorthex

Parts of your world are different... and you know that... :( :)

Time... is there some time lost? There is a mirror behind... ehh... I hope everything works out fine...

Good luck

EvilVince said:

-Vince

You are really honest boy... May someone has mercy on your bastard brain !!! :hotjump: :zombie:

If I would meet you on the street you would be dead meat for such a statement...

FUCKER !!! :devil:

sanitydriven said:
You are really honest boy... May someone has mercy on your bastard brain !!! :hotjump: :zombie:

If I would meet you on the street you would be dead meat for such a statement...

FUCKER !!! :devil:

frodnat, eh? :zzz:

when i think about heartache, this is the most sucint way of expressing it i guess:

Love Hurts
Nazareth

Love hurts, Love scars, Love wounds and mars
Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts

I'm young, I know, But even so
I know a thing or two - I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot
Love is like a flame It burns you when it's hot
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts