Who needs a life?

Everyones in the same boat with this topic. Every relationship Iv ever had was a disaster. Iv been cheated on and lied to and it doesnt ever seem to get better. Life. This is why we listen to Katatonia. In it we can hear a sence of desperate lost loneliness. And I think that helps... Somehow... Just because Iv had trouble it doent mean I give up and live alone (or worse die alone). Life is a struggle uphill and thats what make the moments of happiness that much more rewarding.

A Stranger said:
This is why we listen to Katatonia.
Yep, my fave song in this situation is "No good can come of this", it truly release myself (or maybe it makes me feel worst that I can reach the bottom)

sanitydriven said:
There is a mirror behind... ehh...
What are u trying to say with this??? thnx sanitydriven for ur wishes!

A Stranger said:
Just because Iv had trouble it doent mean I give up and live alone
What if I can't? What I should do so? I would like to learn it, I mean, learn how to don't give up or wishing living alone. Sometimes is so hard... it worth, I know it.

A Stranger said:
Life is a struggle uphill and thats what make the moments of happiness that much more rewarding.
yep, I agree with that... thoroughly. Even when my happiness is just not being unhappy.

By the way... what I've learned of this? To don't get inlove once again? To forget it all... forever? If I've forgot it... Could it come back when I got inlove afterwards? Thnx for all guys, U have been so helpful. Have a nice day!

Vorthex