Who needs Maiden this summer?

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Paul Di'Anno is coming back bee-yotches!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Ticketmaster.com, former IRON MAIDEN singer Paul Di'Anno will embark on a U.S. tour in July. Backing him once again on the trek will be Pittsburgh traditional metallers ICARUS WITCH. So far the following dates have been announced:

July 26 - B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York, NY
July 27 - Showcase Live - Foxboro, MA

I knew that's what this thread was going to be about just from the title. PASS!!! Though I don't think the last show we saw him was nearly as bad as most people thought. Then again, that doesn't take a lot.

I knew that's what this thread was going to be about just from the title. PASS!!! Though I don't think the last show we saw him was nearly as bad as most people thought. Then again, that doesn't take a lot.

Which Di'Anno show were you at?
We were at the one in January of 2010, I believe it was.
He did another show later that year around X-Mas.

It was very difficult to watch. He is so out of shape and just plain awkward.

As a lifelong Maiden fan, I am still glad I got a chance to see him perform live, but its nothing I will run out to do again.

Which Di'Anno show were you at?
We were at the one in January of 2010, I believe it was.
He did another show later that year around X-Mas.

It was very difficult to watch. He is so out of shape and just plain awkward.

As a lifelong Maiden fan, I am still glad I got a chance to see him perform live, but its nothing I will run out to do again.

I was at that one. I just don't think it was one of the worst shows ever, which a lot of people say it was. Thing is, he never had a huge range, so it doesn't hurt someone like him as much as it would other singers. Is he overweight and awkward on stage? Yup but remember, he also was sick that night so who knows...

I gotta say though, I'm surprised he's coming to the states as often as he is.