Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Singing and playing one or all of the above

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

Despot

Admatha
Jul 17, 2001
NJ, USA
Sory guys I felt bad for not including some very important things in a previous thread so I'm doing it now.
In case you are wondering what's the point of this poll the explanation is as follows:
I am trying to establish a link between one's personality and an instrument that they play..... It might be a little far fetched but I think there is something to it.
One again I'm sorry, and help me figure this one out.

I have deleted the other thread...Those of you who have posted on it I would beg you to do the same here.
I am sorry for the inconviniance

started with classical guitar then added electric guitar, and now piano/keyboard to add alittle more depressive atmosphere to the music. In all i've been playing for 10 years and about ready to do my first all out release.

Yay! I join the masses and play guitar!

I took piano for 8 years, so the ability is still there, but a guitar is a hell of a lot more portable than a piano, so I don't get to play it much.

My guitaring is pretty lame right now. I can play that lil solo in To Bid You Farewell, but I'd say that's the last thing I learned and remembered. *siiiiigh* Where O where have my youthful energetic musical days gone?

I voted for drums, although my "main instrument" is guitar (since I've played it for nine years).

I've also played piano in the past and I guess I could still do some clean singing, but I wouldn't know since I don't have the guts to try. :lol:

Been playing bass for more then 2 years now.
I try to tab Opeth songs, but i never seem to finish them :p
I'm in a band too.
I love playing guitar as much as bass actually.
And i like singing and the drums, but im not good heh.

I'm completely addicted to drums (is there a correlation between playing drums and being a freak? hehe) and have been playing for 18 years. I haven't played in a band in a while but in high school I did and we played mostly rush, maiden, and some proggy originals, but we were no Eventide! (just thought I'd throw an eventide plug in there cuz they fucking rock and their drummer freaks me out! :) )

sacreligiously,

Satori

Satori,
people on Maiden message board seem to think that there is a correlation between playing drums and being stupid, but I don't know how true that is. I've come to realize that drumers usually have a lot of energy, and aren't lazy at all.... I'm still working on the other correlations....Feel free to help me at any time.