Who says alcohol is bad for you?

Orchid

Nonchalant Onlooker
May 5, 2001
www.thalesband.com
A herd of buffalos moves exactly as fast as the weakest and last buffalo. If the herd is attacked, it's the weakest one that gets killed first. That is only natural and makes the herd better in its entirety since its general speed and health improves when the weak individuals are screened out in regular intervals.

In the same way, the human brain works as fast as the slowest brain cell. As we all know, the usage of alcohol kills brain cells, but it's the weakest and slowest brain cells that die first. With regular alcohol usage you remove the disfunctional brain cells automatically and hence help your brain become faster and more efficient.

That is why you always feel yourself a lot smarter after a few drinks.

;)

Originally posted by Orchid
In the same way, the human brain works as fast as the slowest brain cell. As we all know, the usage of alcohol kills brain cells, but it's the weakest and slowest brain cells that die first. With regular alcohol usage you remove the disfunctional brain cells automatically and hence help your brain become faster and more efficient.
Genius!! haha, do u got alot of free time? finrding up things like this :loco:

argh ha ha ha he he he hey orchid, so those people I have seen stumbling around at clubs at 3am lighting cigarettes the wrong way around (holding two drinks) and mumbling 'rhubarb, rhubarb', are infact the striving elitists? :lol: (if you had to choose between alcohol and water, which would you choose?)

1. Listen to underground music.
2. Stay away from America Online.
3. Don't listen to rap.
4. Don't watch MTV
5. DOn't listen to the radio.
6. Read a book. (Hustler doesn't count!)

Why trick yourself into feeling smarter when you can follow six easy steps and increase your IQ effortlessly without the liver damage :)

Originally posted by Jo
if you had to choose between alcohol and water, which would you choose?

What's water?

Originally posted by _Transparent_
so in theory i will be drinking lots before my exams

I've done that... went on a complete bender the night before my Biology AS level exam, and after 20 shots of Aftershock (hey, it was a one-pound-a-drink-night) I was still drunk when it actually came time to do the exam! Strangely, I passed and got a C... which is great considering I did the mock exams sober and got Es...

[I've done that... went on a complete bender the night before my Biology AS level exam, and after 20 shots of Aftershock (hey, it was a one-pound-a-drink-night) I was still drunk when it actually came time to do the exam! Strangely, I passed and got a C... which is great considering I did the mock exams sober and got Es...

I had a similar experience about 2 weeks ago! I was out drinking until 7am and had to take an exam at 10am. I passed out in the middle of the essay section. Lucky for me the person behind me was kind enough to kick my chair and wake me up. It all worked out in the end and I got a B. Tho, I don't plan on doing that EVER again!!