Who sings on Subterranean

I've seen at least 3 pieces of literature about how Anders and Mikael progress their vocal styles in teh opposite directions, DT and IF follow hte sam pattern, etc.

Have you now?

Hmmm...

I must hear this Ceremonial Oath "Hallowed" to verify Anders' amazing clean vocals(nyucknyucknyuck).

Stanne is great, though. Case in point: ThereIn.

Actually... I would like to take this oppurtunity to recommend everyone NOT to download Ceremonial oath - Hallowed be thy name. Your ears are much better off listening to Anton Maiden. :ill: :ill:

Seriouslt though.. Don't download either one :)

anonymousnick2001 said:
Have you now?

Hmmm...

I must hear this Ceremonial Oath "Hallowed" to verify Anders' amazing clean vocals(nyucknyucknyuck).

Stanne is great, though. Case in point: ThereIn.
Day to End is better...
it took me a year and listening to it hundreds of times to appreciate that song...

Everlost said:
Actually... I would like to take this oppurtunity to recommend everyone NOT to download Ceremonial oath - Hallowed be thy name. Your ears are much better off listening to Anton Maiden. :ill:

Seriouslt though.. Don't download either one :)
Actually just got the Carpet album in the mail today, and all I can say baout HBTN is....at least Anders decided not to sing the entire song:ill:

Time to use some copy pasting...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and so forth...
I think that's enough.. isn't it?

If anyone feels like there should be more.. just tell me

If you're referring to the vocals on Ceremonial oath - Hallowed be thy name that is.. :)

And if so.. could you please give an example on worse vocals in a metal song? I would love to hear it.. seriously ;)

These vocals are even worse than In flames - Eye of the beholder

Somebody should pull a Jackie's uncle on Anders...

Hy-ah! One mooore thing...you cannot sing! You're scaring away the customeeeers...!