Who the fuck is the bint?

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
In this junk mail!

I received this in one of my personal email accounts. (Which doesn't get spammed) All is well, and I would disregard without a flinch, except mention of RC is made. Is this Tila Tequila? :err:

A message was sent to you from otherhalfsatwork.

PLEASE NOTE: Do not reply to this message directly.
It is sent to you a via Bored Wives Connection partner site. To reply,
please use the following url:

http://www.flirtyexchanges.com

Message follows:

--------------------------------

Hello, I'm Dana. I don't know if you remember me but we talked on RC
awhile ago, I canceled my membership when I joined here, but didn't
forget about you! I wasn't into the other site. im not looking for a
boyfriend right now, just a good time. I hope that doesnt bother you :p

Here is my stats incase you dont remember, Im 21, 5'5", 118 lbs and I
consider myself attractive. im totally up for traveling so just tell me
when and where and we can work something out!

See you soon!! Dana

Can someone also tell me why everyone has a homosexually-geared custom title?

Ellestin- Loves Anal
Nad- Striving to be Gay
Nico- RC fag
So & So- Gay and loving it

What the fuck is going on around here? Did Lrd's goatse drive 06 steer you lads to the darkside? :loco:

As far as my own homosexuality goes, I prefer to let my picture speak for itself.

Reign in Acai said:
In this junk mail! I received this in one of my personal email accounts. (Which doesn't get spammed) All is well, and I would disregard without a flinch, except mention of RC is made. Is this Tila Tequila? :err: A message was sent to you from otherhalfsatwork.PLEASE NOTE: Do not reply to this message directly. It is sent to you a via Bored Wives Connection partner site. To reply,please use the following url:http://www.flirtyexchanges.comMessage follows: Hello, I'm Dana. I don't know if you remember me but we talked on RC awhile ago, I canceled my membership when I joined here, but didn't forget about you! I wasn't into the other site. im not looking for a boyfriend right now, just a good time. I hope that doesnt bother you :p Here is my stats incase you dont remember, Im 21, 5'5", 118 lbs and I consider myself attractive. im totally up for traveling so just tell me when and where and we can work something out! See you soon!! Dana
ask for pics, then ask her to meet you face to face