Fuck The End Records (rant inside)

So, for the order I had from them. It took roughly a month to arrive to me and I had e-mailed them to ask just wtf was going. 2 days later my cd's arrived.

I just now remembered that they never even bothered to reply to my fucking e-mail. Luckily I got my cd's, but if I had not, just wtf were they doing?

assholes

Never had a problem with them. Maybe a broken tooth here and there but otherwise no biggies. I'm not foolish enough to order stuff that they DONT ACTUALLY HAVE. :loco:

placed an order on the 6th. still nothing. why ship media mail? first class is just a little bit more and your customer gets their stuff in a week, instead of a month.

seriously thinking about making a paypal claim unless they can provide tracking

I was about to place an order with TER tonight until I noticed several orders from the past 6 months that are still "Pending fulfillment (backorder)".

I sent them an email saying asking why they have not been fulfilled after this long (one is literally from june, the latest being december) and that if they're not going to be fulfilled within the next week then just refund me the fucking money (adds up to about 150 bucks).

I used to love TER, but anymore its fucking ridiculous. Anything they do actually ship takes about 3 weeks to show up, every 5th CD I seem to order mysteriously ends up, after being listed in stock,on back order with no option to cancel the order in the case this happens without having to whine bitch and complain, and half my CD's show up with cracks in the fucking cases these days.

No longer do they send some cool promo posters and the like when you order a few CD's, instead you seem to get TER stickers out the ass.

They've gone from great distro to just plain awful in the matter of about a year.

Fuck TER. FUCK TER IN THE ASS. I hope all their shitty new band signings fail miserably and just return to the nice humble distro and small label they were, actually giving a shit about the customers whom ordered a few hundred CD's from them.

Edit:

I will admit though, I feel kinda shitty just turning away from a label/distro that I've used since I bought Light of Day, Day of Darkness in 2001... and have consistently ordered from over the years. But at this point I'm just tired of it.

Haha, I just noticed a lot of the items in the list are listed as "In Stock", I sent them another email stating something to the liking of:

"Also, the items x x x x x x x x x are listed as "In Stock" in your store, and has been for quite some time. You may want to update your site to state "Even if an item is listed in stock, and you have it back-ordered for months, expect to wait another 3-5 years for your item to be shipped. Afterwhich, expect 6-8 weeks for the delivery process to be completed.""

They really fucked up what was once a good place. Last year I think I read an article about them doing over 3 million in sales, but barely scraped by with all the overhead they have now + that move cost an arm and a leg.

Is The White EP even out yet? Either way, I haven't received mine yet.

I ordered the Hellhammer 3LP and Deluxe 2CD from Century Media two weeks ago to the day. Like 3 days after I ordered my stuff, I told other people to order, and they did, and they received theirs in a couple days. I still haven't received mine. God damn homos.

it's going on 20 days since a large order i made from the end records has shipped (115$ media mail) and it has not arrived yet. Should i be worried?

Holy crap another Califuckia person.

20 days is clown shoes. I'm still waiting for a Reverend Bizarre and Farsot order I placed back in November. Also The White EP, but I just barely ordered that and not sure if I got there on time.

PS: I love The End.

I guess you should just not order from them anymore if you're not American.

I used to browse their site almost daily, now its been months since I took a peek.
They started carrying a lot of garbage too, though.

they carry a lot of stuff ive been looking for lately, but granted they dont carry rare items or imports very often. shipping has been extremely fast lately.

their constant sales, like the recent 15% off, are nice.

Greetings from The End!! It's been a while since we've seen you around, and we would like to offer you a one-time 12% discount on your first order back. Simply head over to www.theomegaorder.com and enter coupon code OLD12 upon checkout to take advantage.

enjoy!