Fuck The End Records (rant inside)

I ordered Farsot and Rev. Bizarre albums a month ago and they are still on backorder. I'm not sure if I can blame The End for this, but it still sucks.

err, ordered 9 albums back on December 4th. 4 were unavailable at the time. 2 weeks after, I received 4 of the 5 available albums
(To the Nameless dead was missing). I wrote them an e-mail about the missing album 3 weeks ago, they said they were sorry and sent it right away, but still no signs of the album. The 4 unavailable albums at the time? Still unavailable.

yep, still waiting. Svartsot was in stock and I still havent gotten it.
edit: This is what I ordered on 11/22/07
(Bold for what I have actually received)

1. HELRUNAR - Baldr Ok Iss
2. KEEN OF THE CROW - Hyborea
3. BELENOS - Chemins De Souffrance
4. DRAUTRAN - Throne Of The Depths
5. FARSOT - IIII
6. HAIVE - Mieli Maassa
7. PRIMORDIAL - To The Nameless Dead
8. SVARTSOT - Ravnenes Saga
9. ULVER - Bergtatt
10. ULVER - Kveldssanger
11. DEKAPITATOR - The Storm Before The Calm

3 out of 11. Good job theend!

Yeah, you have to check the items you are ordering before you order them. It will say "Out of Stock" or "Pending Arrival" in availability. Basically, don't order if it says those two things. Its not that hard to check, but I still agree, they should do away with the back ordering.

hmm interesting. I've never had any problems with The End, but this whole back ordering thing is frustrating. The other day I was browsing through their black metal selection, and probably 80% of what I clicked on said "Pending Arrival". Pretty dumb. I've never had an order fecked up though.

I thought this back ordering thing was a smart idea at first. I don't want to wait an entire year before they decide to get the shit I ordered.

pre-ordered helrunar back on 11/15. still nothing.
ordered 4 in-stock items on 12/15. still nothing

I dont want to hear that bullshit about shit taking longer in the holidays.

i ordered 4 (in stock) cds on Nov 26 and i haven't received any. this is the first time my order from them has taken more than 2 weeks. they usually send an email that tracks your package and this time i never received it. i sent them an email about this a few days ago and haven't received a response yet. lazy assholes

If anyone is looking for the new PRIMORDIAL, I will have it instock here in a week or so I believe.... just a heads up.

my girlfriend ordered an Agalloch hoodie two days before I placed my original order. She received her package two weeks ago.

Yet, I have two orders that are both 4 & 2 weeks since they've been "shipped".

Just what the F

Evil_Legend said:
If anyone is looking for the new PRIMORDIAL, I will have it instock here in a week or so I believe.... just a heads up.

how's about that Griftegard album? :)

my girlfriend ordered an Agalloch hoodie two days before I placed my original order. She received her package two weeks ago.

Yet, I have two orders that are both 4 & 2 weeks since they've been "shipped".

Just what the F

how's about that Griftegard album? :)

I have one in my personal collection. :kickass::lol:

Seriously, those were super limited....

I don't know why people press shit like that....