Fuck The End Records (rant inside)

my latest order from came in about 5 days. surprisingly it showed up via UPS. i didnt choose the UPS option. no complaints. none were broken.

This news may be good news to east coasters.

theendmove.jpg

I on the other hand now expect a rise from 80% to 95% in broken jewel cases, and an increase in shipment delay of 3 weeks. :ill:

crazy, i just posted "i shit you not" in a post no more than 3 seconds ago, +1 for the e-vernacular.

jimbobhickville said:
That sux; I kind of liked them being so close. Then again, I imagine they would like to be in a place where they can get people out to concerts.

I think it makes total sense.

The End have to take it to the next level now -- perhaps an annual TER fest in NY where they can coordinate from their doorstep and get the largest audience conceivable in the US.

JayKeeley said:
I think it makes total sense.

The End have to take it to the next level now -- perhaps an annual TER fest in NY where they can coordinate from their doorstep and get the largest audience conceivable in the US.

You know, I never thought of that. That is an excellent idea. Let's hope they actually think of it.

This cannot be good news for West Coasters. As it was, it took about a week or so to get my cds and they usually arrive broken. Case in point, received 8 cds that I ordered 2 1/2 weeks before getting them. Of the 8, 4 arrived broken.

This kind of shit was not happening a year ago.

I usually have no problems with TER but I ordered a good sized haul on Thursday, got a ship confirmation on Friday and was charged, then today got a refund for one of the items, and now they're saying it hasn't even been shipped. Ordered something from Redstream on the same day and got it Monday.

I hope this is just because they're preparing to move and not a sign of declining service.