Fuck The End Records (rant inside)

cthulufhtagn said:
oh man missing teeth make me so fucking pissed, nothing like buying a new cd only to have it slide out into your lap when you crack open the case because half the teeth are already missing

This just happened to The Great Cold Distance. Oh man it made my blood boiled as the cd is a beautiful blackish tint. This case destruction is isolated to The End. Amazon, DarkHorizon, Redstream, Strangefortune, Abyssrecords, all the way down the line. Good nice cd cases. Andreas is playing Hop Skotch on my hauls!!! :mad:

Andreas said:
Hi,
If the issue is not resolved yet just email me directly and i will check it out: andreas@theendrecords.com

As far as i know we never denier refunds to anyone.

As an FYI this is why we use DHL Service:
- They offer a better tracking than USPS does (still not perfect but better)
- They pick up all packages and sort them directly. USPS is not willing to pick them up from our location.
- Our lost package ratio is a lot lower than USPS. The ratio actually dropped to less than 50%

hahahah ... this is utter nonsense ... DHL is a complete sham and unreliable.
I used them for a business of mine for almost a year ... few dozen packages shipped a day.
Never had so many complaints from customers about damaged and lost packages as with DHL.

also if you happen to live in a remote area that DHL does not cover, they pass your package onto USPS as they have some deal ... ze two of them.

USPS is still better ... of course Media Mail is shipped on a wing a prayer.

My last two orders have shown up two days after placing the order.

As for the broken teeth thing, it's hard to know where in the chain from supplier, to The End, to you, they're breaking. I haven't found that I'm more likely to recieve a CD with broken teeth when ordering from The End than from other places.

Zod

I hate missing teeth. Once I was in school and I realized my last baby tooth was jsut gone (this was back in October) so I was like WTF

Edit: Was thinking of Human teeth

Trylakos said:
I hate missing teeth. Once I was in school and I realized my last baby tooth was jsut gone (this was back in October) so I was like WTF

Edit: Was thinking of Human teeth

I swallowed a baby tooth in my sleep one time.

I also sneezed out a baby tooth in this huge fountain of blood (from the blood vessel). Then I sneezed like 10 more times and more blood flew out. It was kickass. Scared all the girls in my class.

they've still been absolutely perfect every order i've made... and it has been dozens! as little as 2 cds and as many as 8, as well as a few LPs, none of which were seriously damaged or anything. shipping has always been fast and reliable.

TER have Agalloch. The End.

Haha, a pun! I am the be all, end all of humoUr! We'll never see the end of it!