I did your mum in her read End

Oh, How far did she bend?
Put the act on a postcard and send
I'll be waiting while listening to Elend
Ahh why did I bother to reply...
You're not my friend.

:err:

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
wtf seriously! can anyone else access shopping.theendrecords.com ???

yes, and its got a stupid black color scheme now in honor of 6/6/6, The Day of the Gay

I would suspect that there will always be the occasional issue with shipping. Shipping companies (FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.) are always changing their offerings. It makes sense, that if one of these offerings makes good financial sense for The End, that they give it a try. However, given how customer service oriented they are, I suspect they will always be quick to make changes if the recieve negative feedback.

Zod

I ordered Fester - Silence from them last week and got it in 2 days. That's the only time I've ordered from them thus far, though I've been eyeing that Rotting Christ deal.

General Zod said:
I would suspect that there will always be the occasional issue with shipping. Shipping companies (FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.) are always changing their offerings. It makes sense, that if one of these offerings makes good financial sense for The End, that they give it a try. However, given how customer service oriented they are, I suspect they will always be quick to make changes if the recieve negative feedback.

Zod

It must have happened. Not to long ago I ordered from them and they shipped it DHL and it took well over a week to get to me. Plus, of the 5 cds ordered, 4 came broken.

This time around they used usps, received them in 2 days, all the cds were tightly shrink wrapped and wrapped in a bunch paper. None were busted.