Fuck The End Records (rant inside)

THE END RECORDS
celebrates one-year anniversary in New York with massive sale
To coincide with THE END RECORDS' one-year anniversary of relocating from Salt Lake City, Utah to
Brooklyn, New York, the label's OMEGA mailorder site ( www.theomegaorder.com ) is offering a 13% discount
on all THE END RECORDS' releases and distributed titles plus tons of select DVDs and vinyl.
The discount starts today Thurs August 16th, 2007 and runs till Thurs August 31st, 2007 at midnight.
To be able to redeem this special discount offer, please put the
promotional code of 'ayearlater' in the appropriate box when checking out.

O.K I have $174 dollars of merchandise in my cart. I used the promotional code and received a whopping $1.73 discount. WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Fuck you Andreas, you're a cunt! :mad:

O.K this 13% is for select titles. What a fucking God damn joke! Every other distro that carries out a promotional sale, does so to every fucking item in stock. I'm done with their God forsaken operation. Do I sound like I'm bitching?!?! Damn Straight!

Don't bother. I spent 3 hours going through every fucking cd in their catalog (the pickings were slim). I finally arrived to checkout and was welcomed by Andreas glaring me in the face with the same grin Susperia's bf gives her to her after she performs fellatio. You know, the old "I just got one over on you smirk"?
$1.73 cents discounted on a near $200 order. An order which was placed due to their false advertising. When they say "13% off all "The End" albums, I didn't figure they were talking about the sparse selection offered by their label.

What a joke. I ended up purchasing 6 of the 15 albums in my cart and more importantly coming away with a valuable lesson. Always read the fine print. :mad:

Well of course always read the fine print. I caught that sale two days ago when I wanted two CDs (1 from The End, the other non-The End). So I placed two different orders: 1 using 13% off for The End order and the other using my 8% discount.

Just received an email that said that The End are discontinuing their use of DHL....

Excerpt:

"There have been some issues as of late regarding unshipped domestic orders through DHL. The tracking numbers have been coming up as “unshipped” even though we have had our regular mail pickups come and get the packages. After much investigation and dealing with poor customer service from DHL’s end, we finally got to the bottom of as to why the tracking numbers were dead even though we had sent the packages out. Basically, DHL took the domestic mail shipments to their international mail sorting hub, and rather than contact us about the mix up, they’ve apparently just ignored the problem as well as our constant efforts to try and get in touch with them about the missing shipments. We have finally managed to get a hold of our shipping account representative to have this error on their part corrected and hopefully it will be done rapidly and the package will be re-shipped to the correct mail sorting hub.

We apologize greatly for the delay of the shipments and appreciate all of your patience and understanding throughout this as many of you have been emailing about this problem. We had decided to give DHL another shot so we could continue to provide our customers with rapid service, and still provide free domestic shipping, on top of adding tracking to the services. But as it looks now, DHL has once again proved to be unreliable for us and we will discontinue use of their services. We hope you as our valued customers understand that we were just as confused as you as to these problems with such a high volume of missing shipments and have been scrambling to get this all resolved, it just took some time for the shipment carrier to pull their head’s out and fess up to their mistake. Again, we are sorry for the delays as the circumstances were beyond our control.

The shipments should be on their way to the correct sorting hub by now, but DHL have brushed us off before by telling us they have corrected the problem, so please be sure to let us know if you have not received your package by 11/14. Cheers!

Regards,

Jacob"

DHL is the pits ... they pass on packages to USPS for areas that are hard to reach or they don't have distribution ... good luck finding something if it gets lost in that process.

DHL is the only group that just drops off packages at my door(for anyone to take if I don't open the door soon enough that day) rather than drop it off at my rental office if no one answers my door when they show up.
I hate this.:Smug: