Fuck The End Records (rant inside)

I'm contemplating risking an order with these fucks. If I don't use their back order (which I never do) I should be alright. The question is, how many discs will come with broken jewel cases?

I'm contemplating risking an order with these fucks. If I don't use their back order (which I never do) I should be alright. The question is, how many discs will come with broken jewel cases?

Of the 7 total cd's I just received from them, none were busted in any way. All the cases were pretty much flawless. One of the packages 4 came in looked pretty busted up but everything on the inside was great this time around.

BUT

Luann got 5 cd's, all of which had busted teeth and a one with a ripped booklet

I need to do small hauls from a cavalcade of distros to down size my ever increasing "buy" list. I may just axe half of this shit completely, considering alot of it made the list a couple years ago.

114 cds on list. Fuck Me! :erk:

well I finally received the new Primordial album.. the one they forgot to put in the initial order. At least they sent it through priority services so I didn't have to wait another 2 weeks.... oh wait.

It's about 50/50 for me when I order from The End. Last time I ordered, they charged me for 8 CDs, shipped 6, and failed to really explain what the status was on the other 2. I bitched a bit, said fine on the backorder, and then a week later they told me they wouldn't be getting said albums.

I placed an order for 9 CDs on Friday, and they have shipped the whole order yesterday. We'll see how long before they arrive and in what condition.

yep, still waiting. Svartsot was in stock and I still havent gotten it.
edit: This is what I ordered on 11/22/07
(Bold for what I have actually received)

1. HELRUNAR - Baldr Ok Iss
2. KEEN OF THE CROW - Hyborea
3. BELENOS - Chemins De Souffrance
4. DRAUTRAN - Throne Of The Depths
5. FARSOT - IIII
6. HAIVE - Mieli Maassa
7. PRIMORDIAL - To The Nameless Dead
8. SVARTSOT - Ravnenes Saga
9. ULVER - Bergtatt
10. ULVER - Kveldssanger
11. DEKAPITATOR - The Storm Before The Calm

3 out of 11. Good job theend!
still waiting. That was officially my last order from theend.

Maybe not order so many discs that are made in some guy's garage and have a production run of whatever's on sale at Staples that week?

I've never had a problem with them. My orders always arrived quickly. Then again, it has been around 6 years since I placed an order with them. What's the line? More money, more problems? Apparently this applies to mailorder service, as well.

I'm able to ship fairly quickly because I'm lucky to get 5 orders a month let alone a day. :lol:

Placed an order on the 1st. Still not here.

Placed a preorder back on 11/15 for the new Helrunar. I dont even think The End has it in yet.

LAME!

The first Raventale album must have had you pretty confused...

At first I thought it was some sort of strange Paypal hack attempt. I woke up and, like every day, went to check email expecting not to see anything...then bam!!! Around 9 orders...all for the same disc. I just sat there for a moment going WTF?!?!?!? :lol:

Of course it had to be for one of the more obscure things that I had only obtained a few copies of. DOH!!