Fuck The End Records (rant inside)

on the same level ... just got back from the grocery store and the guy in fron of me at the cashier, pissed on removing his headphones from his ears as he was SHOUTING instructions to the cashier on what cigarettes he wanted for the whole store to hear.

MadeInNewJersey said:
No, you're not. You're very much in the majority. MOST people buy magazines, newspapers & books. MOST people buy CDs or whatever. The few 1000 people who hang out at UM.com or this forum, or other forums, are the minority.

It's weird to me how most of you here don't see that or even recognize it.

Um, outside of people I know on forums, the vast majority do not buy books, cds, or newspapers. Most people I know use the internet for news, download mp3s or just listen to the radio for music, and if they read books, they get 'em from the library.

Maybe it's a regional thing?

i've never seen so many people say so much without actually saying anything.

for me, fuckoff nowadays ipod bullshit. goddamn mainstream yuppies bullshit

for fucks sake I still dont even know how to or have the means to burn a cd. i rule. and opeth17 and erik are right, metal is above this crap. if you dont buy it, you ARE NOT a fan.

oh and for you saps that just rip it to an ishit or computer and put the cd on the shelf, just give the cd to me, because i'll actually PLAY THE GODDAMN CD

UPDATE:

I have received a full cash refund from The End Records. Apparently no one still knows the whereabouts of those 3 CDs I ordered. Of course now I have to go fucking find them again, gar!

But yeah, they did the right thing and fairly quickly after I asked them to.

Hey guys, who got in a fight and then later engaged in buttsex in this thread? I just noticed it and don't feel like reading all 9 of Opeth17's novels.

J. said:
oh and for you saps that just rip it to an ishit or computer and put the cd on the shelf, just give the cd to me, because i'll actually PLAY THE GODDAMN CD
:err: sometimes it's not feasible to cart 250 cds back and forth half a dozen times a year. i agree that real fans should buy the damn music but what i do with it then shouldn't matter

For the record, I got my Amorphis CD today from The End. It was shipped USPS the whole way. Apparently it just took 4 business days longer than usual.

I was also told by The End that packages of 3 or more CDs are now being sent DHL, unless requested to be sent USPS.

J. said:
well aren't you special, using an optical digital medium instead of a magnetic digital medium