Who wants a free snare sample?

Seriously dude this is awesome. Really liking the toms too, any info on them?

you should totally sell some of your samples I feel a lot of people would buy them you get some great sounds man.

I made this snare sample for a record. The mixing/mastering guy asked if he could use it on his other records. I said no. Seems like he's using it anyway. Fuck him - everyone might as well have it now :Smokedev:

http://www.tainted-studio.com/sample...ng snare.rar

Thanks to Jarkko for hosting!

:OMG:
i am telling you; if you made a drum library: everyone would want it. The snare has so much room in it and from the sample replacement test I just did in some of my earlier work it can be used with any style [it seems {only have rock, pop and hardcore to test with}]. I fucking love it.

Thanks guys. I didn't make any samples for the toms, because they sounded great as-is. His kit was some kind of high-end Tama, I forget the model, but everything had die-cast hoops, which really helps with fine tuning to make the drums more musical. The snare is some sort of Tama acrylic. Awesome snare for sure. Noah is a total drum nerd, and it was great working with him because I'm usually the guy schooling the drummers who come to me, on tuning, setup, head selection, technique, etc., but he brought in a wealth of knowledge and I ended up learning some great stuff from him. He has a full Dream Cymbal endorsement, and they recorded beautifully. You can hear a very unique sounding bell during one of his fills. It's a completely custom bell cymbal that he drew up the specs for and had Dream engineers in China build specifically for him. Like I said, MAJOR drum nerd :) It was a pleasure to work with him.

I've gotten in the habit of NOT grabbing samples anymore cause usually anything I need or use is from either my own samples or Lasse's sample pack ...

however .... this snare is really badass so, thank you for sharing it!

zer0_c00l, haha, nice Hackers refrence ;)

Yeah, sorry about no dynamic sampling on that one. It was just supposed to be used to layer on the most powerful hits.