Who wants ampkit clips?

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
I just got it today, shit is so tiny. The length of the link is the width of an iphone 4 and the width of the link is around 2.5 fingers side by side. The thickness is about the size of my thumb.

Needles to say, this and an iphone is smaller than anything I can think of on the market right now (and cheaper minus the iphone).

Anyhow, some quick clips. Certainly good enough for dicking around on.

5150.mp3
Recto.mp3
Valve King.mp3---> This is the freebee amp in ampkit free.

The software is absolutely not usable without the noise suppressor, and you can hear it gate on the clips.

Is there anyway you can reamp Jeff's DI's with that...that would be really cool to hear.

Wow...the recto sounds like crap! the 5150 sounds a little better (fuller) and the Valve King is just mud. haha but i wasn't expecting anything huge from an iphone app of course

Yeah man, should be nice at work. lol

And yeah they do all sound like crap. Most definitely. I'm gonna reamp the rose of sharyn stuff through the 5150 and mesa and then throw up my real 5150 and mesa reamp. I'm sure it won't even be close. But good for funz.

Those strings were brand new today as well. (facepalm).

^^Seriously? That reamped clip sounds pretty damn good for a phone! The squelch shit is annoying but for practicing anywhere you want, with just an iphone or ipod touch? Definitely going to have to pick this up.

^^Seriously? That reamped clip sounds pretty damn good for a phone! The squelch shit is annoying but for practicing anywhere you want, with just an iphone or ipod touch? Definitely going to have to pick this up.

yeah I mean really for what it is it's not that bad, not like we expected the models to be usable for tracking studio stuff, but perfectly suitable for getting down ideas or practicing

i seriously think if Peavey put their time and effort in like they did with Revalver it would be alot better. Its got sooo much high end and no lows at all. It sounds nothing like the clips in the video for it that they say were recorded for it.

I'm impressed by the reamp. That sounds fucking good for an iPhone app. The weird shreaks are a bit bothering but hey, it's not like anyone is actually going to use the app for anything serious.

The major problem is getting audio into the phone. I guess the plugs (ik or peavey) are literally like taking a speaker cable and running it right next to a power cable. When you play the clean amps, that noise is not an issue at all. Like I said for the price and the purpose, I'm not displeased with the buy. I bought the 2 amps (14 bucks) and the amplink (30). So not bad for 44 bucks.

You can use the link with ik's amp sim and with the peterson tuner as well.