Who wants Anyplace But Here on the setlist??

CyThrax

May 26, 2003
Anytown, USA
Visit site
I've been hoping that they'd play Anyplace- I thought one of the bandmembers said awhile back that they were planning on playing it when they came back to the states.

So post here if you wanna hear Anyplace but Here!

Damn that's a lot of here/hears in one sentence.

Hopefully they'll keep playing Belly of the Beast on Refuse to be Denied on this upcoming leg of the tour also.

I'd love to hear it live. It's my fav off WCFYA. They already played my city this tour though. So i'll miss it if they end up putting it in now. It'll be great to hear it for those who haven't seen them yet but not so great for me.

Rock On!

i have to say that anyplace but here is the weakest song on the record,it sounds like a bside saint song,in saying that any anthrax song live is sure to go over well!!!

I've seen Anthrax so many times. I really don't care what they play anymore because they pull everything off great and add twists. But the best is when they do something new or something they haven't done in ages. What I've seen in the past year like that:

Anything off WCFYA but when they added Refused and then much later, Cadillac was off the hook. Contact/WDD, Safe Home, Black Dhalia were all pretty much given.

1000 points of hate blew me away

Be All sounds so much better live with Bush

Belly of the Beast is great but the greatness of Be all dwarfs it.

Whiplash at the end of Bring the Noise is the bomb.

jdelpi said:
It's too long.

please, if dream theater's pull me under could be a radio single at it's length then anyplace but here could easily be one.

I have been bugging charlie about this for a bit. they had got to point of practicing it in their soundcheck. they need to start playing it!!!

Start a petition and give it to charlie :):):Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
please, if dream theater's pull me under could be a radio single at it's length then anyplace but here could easily be one.

I have been bugging charlie about this for a bit. they had got to point of practicing it in their soundcheck. they need to start playing it!!!

I hate that fucking Dream Theatre song and I'm not a big fan of theirs either. When KNAC plays them, I close my ears as much as possible. :puke:

tattooedsean666 said:

I'm only telling you what I heard from the powers that be.