Shit Setlist

Another really good setlist! Really starting to look forward to my show now.. Seeing Only go is great!! Nevermind that they replaced it will Be All End All!!! I love that song..

I'd rather replace Only with Hy Pro Glo, I think Joey would be great on that. Would love to see Keep it in the Family or Time in there, at the expense of Got The Time or Antisocial............or both!!

Went to the Charlotte, North Carolina show last night. Some quick observations...

1. Major props to Chuck Billy & Testament for being the only lead singer & band to know what fucking town they were in.

2. Anthrax cannot play or sing anything from Worship Music. The sound and vocals were really bad. Joey seemed drunk or high, but he couldn't hit a note to save his life. Classic stuff rocked though (they added "Among the Living" which was not on the original setlist).

3. This one's hard being a long time Anthrax fan...but Testament should be going on last. They blew Anthrax and Death Angel away.

That's it. Overall a great show. Death Angel was really good for an opening act, as the place was full by the time they went on stage. Testament killed it. Great sound, great songs, and great energy. Anthrax, well, all I can say is when your on tour promoting a new album, you better be able to play it live, because otherwise what's the point.

I bet you still dislike it just because? C'mon man, you're better than that! :bah:

lol, no opinion either way. I would definately rather hear shit I know though.

Anthrax cannot play or sing anything from Worship Music. Anthrax, well, all I can say is when your on tour promoting a new album, you better be able to play it live, because otherwise what's the point.

I won't know til Friday but some of those songs just don't seem like they would go over well at a live show anyway.. You have a night full of speed metal/thrash and then you throw songs like "I'm Alive" and "In the End" in.. I just don't see how they are gonna keep people interested.. I think Fight Em, Earth and Devil will kick ass though.