who wants karma on the next tour?

do you want karma to be on the next tour?

• yes

Votes: 76 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 19 20.0%

• Total voters
Karma all the way. One of the best tracks off MAYH in my opinion. How awesome it would be for them to begin playing it for the first time like Wreath for the most recent gigs.

:erk: at the people who voted no. tbh I've always been under the impression that people who don't like Karma, dirge, amen etc haven't listened to them enough. To each his own, but when, no pun intended, I listened to mayh for the first time I thought karma and amen were weak points of the album, but over time and countless listens mayh imo holds a constant high from start to finish.

Alright lets go all out. There has been a lot of Karma talk on these forums. Lets do something about it and get it on the next tour.

Its the perfect choice (especially as a closer, like ive said before) because it is kind of obscure compared to other Opeth songs but it is so amazing. Im also pretty sure they've never played it live before.

Sign if you want it!!:kickass:

bunchoferksrr8.gif
I think the poll we already have was enough :eek:

I originally thought Karma was weak as well, then I went through a sort of Pink Floyd Obsession period where I would listen to nothing except Karma all day. That lasted about a week and following that, I slotted it back into MAYH on par with the rest of the album. I reckon it would be sweet having 3/4 of the crowd groaning at its presence with the rest of us yelling Karma fuck yeah! doo-doo-doodoo-dooodooo-doo-doo

When I was drinking with the band at Margaritaville in Orlando, I asked Martin and Mike if there was a chance they'd include Karma on the next tour.

Karma's great, but I think Moonlapse Vertigo tops it easily as a song that they've never played live.

I'm pretty sure they played April Ethereal at their show with Ballet Deviare in NYC a couple of years ago...Or maybe that was The Amen Corner...

That would be my preference if they only play one song from MAYH, but April Ethereal, When or Amen Corner would be awesome as well.

I agree. Personally, it's my least favorite Opeth album and I find it to be completely overrated, so just one song from it live is fine by me. However, they play When a lot (it's on Roundhouse Tapes, too), and they played Amen Corner on their chronology tour a few years back (it was bad ass).

eh, I'd rather hear The Amen Corner i think, but I'd settle with Karma.

Stole the words from my mouth. April Ethereal too.

Opeth was great in May, next time I see them I'd love to hear something off Still Life, that and the title track of Deliverance.