Who wants to call this number?

quite the imagination you gfot there.

Is this some sort of trick to make me like you? Cuz im not interested in you.

Sorry.

AxeOfDarkness said:
tee....hee.....
the sound of a teenage school girl..... sound also made by a gay homosexual....
"i have a hunch watson"

lol...watson..hilarious... :D

Mekane I'm going to emasculate you with a rusty sodering iron if you dont fuck off! you are seriously getting on my nerves and Ive only had one cigarrette today and it was a fucking Kool I HATE MENTHOL AND I HATE YOU ALMOST AS MUCH, SO GO FUCK YOURSELF SO YOU CAN GET SOME GODDAMN PUSSY!!!!

burning creation said:
Mekane I'm going to emasculate you with a rusty sodering iron if you dont fuck off! you are seriously getting on my nerves and Ive only had one cigarrette today and it was a fucking Kool I HATE MENTHOL AND I HATE YOU ALMOST AS MUCH, SO GO FUCK YOURSELF SO YOU CAN GET SOME GODDAMN PUSSY!!!!

actually i plan on getting some tonight, fyi. Hittin' up the bars with some hot chick from the 2nd floor of my building.

pure lies, your 19...... your unlaminated out of state drivers license wont get you far. and following the girl the floor above you to the bar doesnt qualify as gettin laid. nor does it qualify as a date... however it may turn into you getting laid when she reports you for stalking and you spend the night in the tank with Bubba "Monster Cock" Wilson.

WILLEM DAFOE WE REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE!!! Mekane if youre such a fucking suave son of a bitch what are you doing hitting on a fourteen year old broad. Oh yeah by the way you dont fuck with people who Im cool with on a personal basis. Stealer of Dreams is my drummer's sister. thats punishable by death in my book...or at least a severe hammer beating. so I suggest you watch yourself buddy.