Who wants to call this number?

Thrymfal said:
The viking army is not a group of dead vikings, it's all of us AA fans that know and look out for each other.

Sure, I'm a champion heavyweight wrestler with state and national titles under my belt, so i say bring on the holmgang and i'll show you an old fashioned viking beatdown!
Nice. I'm third in New England at 160 lbs

snow_like_ash said:
Nice. I'm third in New England at 160 lbs
sweet dude! but as i understand it wrestling in FL is a joke, so you could probably kick my ass. our team competed up in pennsylvania once and got annihilated

Stealer of Dreams said:
Of course he's my brother, you fucking dunce. Notice how he mentions you harrassing his SISTER.

that pic is hilarious.

And sorry - i was too lazy to go back and look if he really was your brother.

Eisbär said:
lololol - you just did what I thought you'd do.
But to put me on the top of this useless/senseless digital on-weapons-and fighting-styles transferred dick length contest (I love you PaganBlood for finding that out:D Just was my intention to put some fun in the whole we-hate-mekane stuff), I'll put out my super-extra-anthrax-bomb and fly with my imagined B2 in my dreams to America and drop this bomb. SO, now I'm owning your ass:D:loco:
And now I quit with this shit, 'cuz that is the top of human stupidy.

Aha....wrestling, boxing,...and...who's in in asian martial arts except me (karate)?:)

Stealer - I love your pic in your signature. I laughed my ass off.

Kumite I can't imagine 'cuz that is a part of asian martial arts. It is an regulated fight with a exactly defined course of attacks and defenses, so no real fight.

haha, eff'in hilarious dude! - too bad your in karate though, thats the most useless sport i ever heard of. You ever watch one of those karate guys take on a wrestler in Ultimate Fighting? Not exactly pretty (unlike your face, you sexy thing).

and to the wrestler dude, you are somewhat right about wrestling in florida, its a lot bigger in the midwest, but to get state and national honors is still pretty incredible.

i always hate watching boxing cause noone even boxes. they get hit a few times then they hug em for 20 mins. nothing ever fuckin happens and then its just boring.

karate vs wresting is always awkward though. totaly different styles. its like pitting a polar bear agains a orangutan.... err.... a big mean orangutan.... the orangutan can move out the way and hit and w/e fuck it does but if the polar bear grabs hold of it even once its dead so.... =\

Thanks for calling me sexy. I really appreciate that:)

To fighting: Ultimate fighting has rules, real fights don't have them. Before you'll have the chance to attack me I attack your leg (knee), break your bones and joint and then lets see what happens. And the solarplexus always is a good place to start, together with other important nerves/bones which lie in the region of the neck and shoulders - open points of attacking.
For example, what would you do if I grab/attack your neck and damage your trachea (windpipes - at least my dictionary says both words are possible in an anatomic meaning) or I do attack your larynx or direct attack your spine?
And there are some other things which are really nice;) Trust me.
These are techniques used for kills, not for fights;)
For example the spine attack is prohibited in ultimate fighting, the whole neck attacks too...
So what now?

BTW, Karate in UF is quite useless (at least when fought pure with no influences of other styles) 'cuz this art follows the philosophy of ippon

If you want, lets get deeper into the whole fighting discussion.

Hmmm i used to watch a lot of those "enter the Wu-Tang" movies when i was younger. I know the flying high in the air and spark effects are fake, but i like how they put story and background to their martial arts. I remember one movie they introduced the Chin kang fist (sp?), and it seem to be comprised of total pressure points for deadly attacks and healing powers. Ive always wondered if it was true.

The most movies show a dramatized(?) version of martial arts to look better etc. The styles as it only are as half as dramatic looking. Okay, the main moves and some combos are quite correct in some films, but not in every case. So, never trust movies.
There are deadly attacks and in this case these films aren't wrong. There are attacks of points of the nervous system/ blood vessels/ organs/ bones but in the most cases the pupil has to achieve a certain level of knowledge and trust before getting learned such attacks. No teacher would learn a low leveled pupil deadly attacks 'cuz these attacks need experience in the fighting style (position of the body, ki , etc) AND because they're very efficient the pupil has to show the responsibility for knowing these techniques and to know when to use them and when not.

Very wise Eisbar-maru :D. You seem to know that strategy plays an important role as well as strength. Hmm I bet me, you and Axe could beat up mekane in the only true sport of tact!

ff1_02.png

So go ahead mekane, put on your gloves and give me a swing... of course then I'd have to do ice-3 spell to you.
(this is just a joke about the on-weapons thing)

what'd i miss who are we beating up? where? and where is my axe? ive been practicing stav for about 5 months now i guess and ive been looking for a test subject.

but anyway why is this guy such a jerk whats going on and why are the holy warriors of the amon amarth mustering? whats going on???

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Dont Do That!!!!!!!!!! It Will Make You Sick!!!!!!!!!!! Just Go On And Read Only The New Threads And Skip Any Posts That Are Made By Mekane! They Contain Graphic Content Of Gay Man Animal Beastiality And Viewer Discretion Is Advised!

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
i thought StealerofDreams was 14? And mekane, being 19 is hitting on a fourteen yr old? Thats fucking sick.

Wheres the Boondock Saints guys when ya need them?

They came over here for a visit. I'll send them straight back to you.

alright, about the fighting stuff..

I think boxing is a great sport to watch - though it isn't as realistic compared with a fight as some other sports.

I do think however, that the athletes in boxing are far greater than those in the other combat sports. If you were to train a guy like Lennox Lewis to wrestle and submissions, etc he would be able to beat all of those guys in ultimate fighting after a few years of training. He is simply far more athletic than those guys.

I think the closest sport to real fighting, other than ultimate fighting obviuolsy, is Judo.

The rules in ultimate fighting are very very limited. There is hardly anything that ins't outlawed. The things that are outlawed are almost irrelevant. By the time you are able to almost all of the things prohibited, you have already won the fight anyways. Some of the other things, like biting for example, would not really change the game anyway. You would have pretty much the same fight, except both guys would be bleeding from bites when it was over. Headbutting is probably the most significant thing. A good headbutt to the facial area will surely win a fight, but again, if you are in position to head butt, your surely in better position in the fight (on top) and are likely going to win anyways.

Does anyone else follow ultimate fighting? I just saw the latest UFC over spring break. That guy who beat Tito Ortiz sure looked tough. Really went to show how important wrestling skills are. The guy who beat him was almost an Olympic wrestler.

snow_like_ash said:
The only dumb thing about wrestling is the facial hair restriction. No sideburns bleow the earlobe, no beard, but a "neatly trimmed moustache" is allowed :p

haha i dindt know that... thats hilarious!

i always figured boxing was quite useless you see boxing teaches you only to use your uper body so if you went up against someone who knew kaporeal(a fairly long ranged martial art using mostly kicks) you could quite literaly be swept off your feet easily.