Who wants to call this number?

Mekane - I hope you get raped by a rabid cougar, you brainless cunt. I wish you had the balls to harass my sister outside of your protective modem shell, so I could take a baseball bat to your kneecaps. But sleazewanks like you confine yourselves to internet idiocy. You're a useless, petty, mentally damaged troll, and one day, you'll get yours.

Pyrus said:
Mekane - I hope you get raped by a rabid cougar, you brainless cunt. I wish you had the balls to harass my sister outside of your protective modem shell, so I could take a baseball bat to your kneecaps. But sleazewanks like you confine yourselves to internet idiocy. You're a useless, petty, mentally damaged troll, and one day, you'll get yours.

hey, im not so sure about the baseball bat thing, but if you to slip on some gloves, i'd be willing to box you. I'm from Iowa, but might head down to S.F. over the summer to watch a Giants game. If so, would you want to step into the ring eh?

Im semi-pro, so i'd have to go a lil easy on you, but hey, it'd be a blast.

What d'ya say?

Stealer of Dreams said:
For the record, I'm thirteen.

I'm on the way to getting him banned.... Mark asked for the PM number.

hey, it was just a joke. If i had known u were only 13 i probably woudln't have sent it to you. I thought you would get a kick out of it. ( you did didnt you? You did write a whole thread about it...) If it makes you feel better i sent others just like it to a couple other angry posters. I wont send one again... to you that is.

As for the rest of you, beware!

hey, im not so sure about the baseball bat thing, but if you to slip on some gloves, i'd be willing to box you. I'm from Iowa, but might head down to S.F. over the summer to watch a Giants game. If so, would you want to step into the ring eh?

What d'ya say?
ill gladly accept the challenge if he passes up. nothin bout his siter or anything. mainly cuz i wanna humiliate you.
im semi-pro at skull fucking. I CHOOSE YOU!

As for the rest of you, beware!
Beware this *Grabs crotch*!!!

Nah, just forget the gloves and take some knives, swords, axes etc and let the games begin.
Safety in fights which are intented to clear things out is for pussies.

LETS FIGHT TO DEATH!!!

Eisbär said:
Nah, just forget the gloves and take some knives, swords, axes etc and let the games begin.
Safety in fights which are intented to clear things out is for pussies.

LETS FIGHT TO DEATH!!!

heck if thats the way you want it, you can have your knives and swords, im kickin out my 22 gauge.

lol mekane all this oh im gonna get this im gonna get that you sound like fucking kids, oh my dads tougher than your dad. Who cares what you know or what you dont know, or what you can do etc... It all comes down to that we are 100% AA fans, AA fans have the backing of a strong viking army, and you dont........so i think we are the warriors of death that will kill you in your ground.IT all comes down to that my dad is stronger and smarter than your dad hahahaha and my brother has muscles so NER LMFAO AT MEKANE!

PaganBlood said:
lol mekane all this oh im gonna get this im gonna get that you sound like fucking kids, oh my dads tougher than your dad. Who cares what you know or what you dont know, or what you can do etc... It all comes down to that we are 100% AA fans, AA fans have the backing of a strong viking army, and you dont........so i think we are the warriors of death that will kill you in your ground.IT all comes down to that my dad is stronger and smarter than your dad hahahaha and my brother has muscles so NER LMFAO AT MEKANE!

I was just kiddin' around dude, but if we're talkin childish, i wouldn't be the one bringing up some imaginary "viking army of the dead." Heck, the lyrics and music is cool as hell, but im sorry to tell you, its not real. Go ask your daddy, he'll tell you the truth. Sorry if this is some sort of shock to your system, but someone had to tell you.

mekane said:
I was just kiddin' around dude, but if we're talkin childish, i wouldn't be the one bringing up some imaginary "viking army of the dead." Heck, the lyrics and music is cool as hell, but im sorry to tell you, its not real. Go ask your daddy, he'll tell you the truth. Sorry if this is some sort of shock to your system, but someone had to tell you.
The viking army is not a group of dead vikings, it's all of us AA fans that know and look out for each other.

mekane said:

What d'ya say?
Sure, I'm a champion heavyweight wrestler with state and national titles under my belt, so i say bring on the holmgang and i'll show you an old fashioned viking beatdown!

Thrymfal said:
The viking army is not a group of dead vikings, it's all of us AA fans that know and look out for each other.

Sure, I'm a champion heavyweight wrestler with state and national titles under my belt, so i say bring on the holmgang and i'll show you an old fashioned viking beatdown!

some reason the whole wrestler stuff didnt come up until i went to reply, you might want to repost that?

anyways, im not the one who started all this beat down crap, that was stealer of dreams brother (i think thats her brother?).

Did you serioulsy get national titles for wrestling? if so i probably would have heard of you, whats your real name. Being from Iowa, i naturally follow collegiate level wrestling. I was a wrestler too, at a lower weight (130 lbs). I wasn't bad either, I beat the state champ of iowa. Only match i ever ost was because i broke a bone half-way through and had to forfiet. (kinda pathetic to break a bone in wrestling :\ )

mekane said:
some reason the whole wrestler stuff didnt come up until i went to reply, you might want to repost that?

anyways, im not the one who started all this beat down crap, that was stealer of dreams brother (i think thats her brother?).

Did you serioulsy get national titles for wrestling? if so i probably would have heard of you, whats your real name. Being from Iowa, i naturally follow collegiate level wrestling. I was a wrestler too, at a lower weight (130 lbs). I wasn't bad either, I beat the state champ of iowa. Only match i ever ost was because i broke a bone half-way through and had to forfiet. (kinda pathetic to break a bone in wrestling :\ )

I did get national titles, but not at the collegiate level, as i'm still in Highschool. I recieved the national title in the USA freestyle division a few years ago, along with numerous state champs in the same division. I had to quit in my junior year in highschool, however, because i fucked up my knee real bad. you may have poor musical taste, but at least you participated in the onlt true sport.

ut at least you participated in the onlt true sport
what about ultimate fighting championship? that was a pissed off sport... well... i mean... back in the day when it was first out and shit. now they got it all regulated so its "safe". ppl would go in there and just beat the shit out each other. like bloodsport....ummm.... wtf was it called.... kumatay or somethin....kumite! thats it.

another true sport is all you can eat buffet!!!
i challange mekane to all you can eat cici's pizza!!!

mekane said:
heck if thats the way you want it, you can have your knives and swords, im kickin out my 22 gauge.

lololol - you just did what I thought you'd do.
But to put me on the top of this useless/senseless digital on-weapons-and fighting-styles transferred dick length contest (I love you PaganBlood for finding that out:D Just was my intention to put some fun in the whole we-hate-mekane stuff), I'll put out my super-extra-anthrax-bomb and fly with my imagined B2 in my dreams to America and drop this bomb. SO, now I'm owning your ass:D:loco:
And now I quit with this shit, 'cuz that is the top of human stupidy.

Aha....wrestling, boxing,...and...who's in in asian martial arts except me (karate)?:)

Stealer - I love your pic in your signature. I laughed my ass off.

Kumite I can't imagine 'cuz that is a part of asian martial arts. It is an regulated fight with a exactly defined course of attacks and defenses, so no real fight.

well i dont know exactly how the kumite goes down or used to go down. all i know about it is what they portrayed in the movie "Bloodsport". and on there they portray it as basicly fight to the death type of thing. was it ever realy like that? it says its a true story so i figure it was at one point.

oh and i also laffff very hard at stealers sig pic. funny on a multitude of levels!

There is one form of kumite, called Jiyu-kumite.
That is kumite as a free fight, but still meant as a training, so again no real fight, but it has the characteristics. This form is is the hardest, and so its mostly used by fighters of the 1.Dan level or higher.
There are 2 classifications, kyu and dan.
Kyu is the level of "basics" (so the under black belt level) , dan the level for the masters.
In both classes you have a division of 10 subgrades.

Kumite is only training, no fight to death! In this aspect Bloodsport sucks.