Who wants to get into the reco action?

Doomcifer, Erik, Impudent, Henrik Main, and probably others that post both here and GMD know that I'm not Erik's troll account or whatever you seem to think that I am. I posted under the name Dodens Grav up until about a month ago, when I finally got tired of it. As for the signature, it's mostly made up of classic albums of the Metal spectrum, so I should expect to see the majority of them in any respectable Metal fan's signature. As for stuff like Agalloch, Katatonia, and the like, Erik got me into those bands in the past couple of months.

Hey Henrik you faggot, can you tell him I'm not Erik plz. And I have no relation with that woman.

ok ok if henrik main says so then it's fine with me. still feels a bit dodgy though with both user names posting from the same exact IP address.

How the hell could we possibly have the same IP address? I don't think Comcast even exists in Sweden.

And wtf is with this Susperia shit, The Greys is the one that flirts with her.

I'll also vouch for Nec not being Erik. I don't know what you're saying about the same IP address. Maybe it's some kind of glitch or delusion. It happened to me in "The Philosopher" forum. Some guy thought myself and two others were all the same people because we supposedly had the same IP address. I don't know.

And why the fuck would Erik waste his time making 8,000 posts with a joke account?

16lg16w.png

The troll was kinda funny but doing this because I don't want to be associated with Dodens Gray :cool: