Who will win the Euro2004?

Who'll win the thing then?

• Total voters
ah com' on. the danes don't have a good team. just like we don't. don't be sad. :D

and yeah, the czechs are a strong outsider. again. nedved is a damn good player.

That Spain thing has noting to do with skill, must be some curse or something, last time they were allowed to push Schmeichel to the ground to equalise. In the semifinal 84 best striker in europe at the time (Elkjær who the year after almost singlehandedly made Verona Italian champs) set a world record for how high you can put a penalty over the goal in the shootout. 1/16 final 86 was the most blatant defensive error I've ever seen by Jesper Olsen and an unbelievable breakdown of an amazing team, many had them as WC favourites after the groups.

yeah ok, you won a euro too. but you don't have a better team than at least 7-8 other teams. if you make it to the next round it would be good i think. i'm not against denmark or anything, i like underdogs, but hope is just very little. sorry. :(

Falconspirit said:
Hey! Czech Republic have a great shot at the title! they shouldnt be ignored, i say they have a good chance!
spot on mate! they're me sleeper for the EC this time....though that would mean germany would've to beat holland, dunno if that is possible at the moment:erk:

i don't think holland has played much of a football since van basten left really... '98 was kinda good, but still. nothing like the 70's (fuckin great team) or even the 80's, eh?