Who would be best SX guest musician?

ptah knemu said:
That would be a surprise. Maybe he sounds alot better with better quality.

I have 2 personal choices I'd like to see work with the X that is Symphony.
1. Stephen Forte.
2. Rod Tyler, Thomas Miller, and the dude who did Drums on Twilight. Ahh God. That would be rediculous.

What IS Thomas Miller doing these days?

Wait a second..... getting a vision........ and it's blurry, but I think it's....... Oh my god. It can't be!

HANSI!!!!!!!

EDIT: i HAD TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF "Hansi!"

ptah knemu said:
2. Rod Tyler, Thomas Miller, and the dude who did Drums on Twilight. Ahh God. That would be rediculous.

That would be awesome. All the guys that have once been into the band. Two singers, one guitar, two basses and two drums with a killer-70-mins suite. Yes, that would be really cool. And as as subject I would like to hear more about King Arthur.

ptah knemu said:
Wait a second..... getting a vision........ and it's blurry, but I think it's....... Oh my god. It can't be!

HANSI!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing!

Both he and Russ can have very rough voices when they want, including in the high ranges. This might actually be a good match. :)

bball_1523 said:
yngwie malmsteen, dualing guitars with romeo!

and Daniel Gildenlow guest vocals.

with all due respect to Yngwie, that wouldn't be a duel..........it would be a massacre.

I don't know about individual guest musicians, but i think an orchestra of some sort would be really cool.

lol PWNED, you're right though... more of a slaughter thana massacre though lol!

I'd Like to see nightwishes singer or another female singer we can find to be with Russ... Hansi and Khan and Rod Tyler are all singers I personally love. (don't forget Labrie)

mask_x said:
That would be awesome. All the guys that have once been into the band. Two singers, one guitar, two basses and two drums with a killer-70-mins suite. Yes, that would be really cool. And as as subject I would like to hear more about King Arthur.

Then we can't forget Andy DeLuca. Although he had only a brief run with SX, he is introduced as their new bassist on a show from the Twilight tour. I think it's from Paris. And I think he's currently in the band, Aghora.