Who would be best SX guest musician?

I'd like to hear Symphony X with Mikael Akerfeldt for a number of reasons... also with Sean Malone would be pretty cool.

The_Kinslayer said:
I think a female vocalist such as Floor Jansen from After Forever would make for a cool vocal tandem with Russell.

Floor is great. In case you didn't know, she and russell sang together in a buch of songs on Star One's album.

Me.

:tickled:

now seriously, since you all brought it up, another Floor Jansen collaboration would be awesome.

Oooh, I've just came up with a KILLER guest musician!! It would make us all go like this: :OMG:
No one but Rod Tyler!!! HELL YEAH! :worship: :D

That would be a surprise. Maybe he sounds alot better with better quality.

I have 2 personal choices I'd like to see work with the X that is Symphony.
1. Stephen Forte.
2. Rod Tyler, Thomas Miller, and the dude who did Drums on Twilight. Ahh God. That would be rediculous.

mawdyson said:
Tarja of Nightwish would sound awesome next to Russell Allan!

I disagree. Simone Simons would be better i think.

John Williams is an excellent idea. Romeo and Williams would probably write immortal metal symphonies together :worship:

Maerlyn said:
I disagree. Simone Simons would be better i think.

John Williams is an excellent idea. Romeo and Williams would probably write immortal metal symphonies together :worship:

Or how about Stine Mari Langstrand from the Norwegian band Lumsk? She's my new favorite female vocalist. (It used to be Floor until today. Then I discovered Lumsk!)