Who would you hang out with on this forum?

Feb 8, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
If you could hang out with someone from this forum for a day, who would you hang out with?

i think it would be cool to hang out with either lasse, marcus, or ryan!:headbang:

and andy...of course.

Erkan, Marcus, Lasse, Ryan, Owen, Jonas, Sickan, Calle, Ed, JB, James, Nectar And Fuel....
the list goes on

WAY too many for me to even attempt to list :headbang: Already had the pleasure of hanging with Felix and Joe Davis (NJ), as well as selling a cab to Todd (Obscura, he doesn't post much here, but a good guy all the same) and attending a clinic Zack Uidl was part of, hopefully more to come! (anyone else who's planning a trip to NYC, let me know!)

Oh, but I do have to say - I would love to meet the man behind the internet legend that is JBroll :lol:

Andy (naturally) Murphy, Lasse, Astudio (But we did plenty of hanging out already ;) ) The Guy with the SUNN O)) avatar, punkrockacadamyfightsong, Ael89, Machinated. maybe more.
if you're lucky.
and maybe marcus; if he admits that Vai is crap ;)

whoever wants to drink a beer and talk about the glory days of thrash.

Really? Anyone that can put up with me longer than five minutes :lol: If I had to say a few folks I'd say Gareth, Jesse, Marcus and Ryan would probably be cool to chill with.

Oh, but I do have to say - I would love to meet the man behind the internet legend that is JBroll :lol:

He touched me when we went to the hookah bar last time :cry:

jklolzhaha

I seriously would not want to hang out with candy pants Kyle O-mf'n-dell. Dude gives me the creeps.

jklolzhaha

I seriously would not want to hang out with candy pants Kyle O-mf'n-dell. Dude gives me the creeps.

HAHA well yeah I guess I can see your logic.

EDIT: Its the homeless woman asshole statement isn't it?

For me I guess Jeff DSS3, Greg, Mike, and yeah pretty much anyone.

I hope you haven't washed that part of you since!

and maybe marcus; if he admits that Vai is crap ;)

No promises there, but at least I'd be good for a spirited debate! :D

And I'm ashamed that he wasn't the first person to spring to mind, but then again, he has been AWOL for awhile - SLOAN :worship: :kickass: :Spin: :D