Who would you hang out with on this forum?

Anyone really to begin with. Internet personae only tell so much about the real persons behind them.

I'd bet that some of the cockiest mofos on here are nice, humble boys IRL. ;)

I would hang out with Narissa but her boyfriend might eat off my head. ;)
:lol: well, id say out of all the kick ass people on this forum, you are amoung the coolest for sure:D

but, i agree with a few of you, id hang out with most people here:)

Count me in for a threesome but please, if happens, keep your balls away from mine.
.... i said MOST. lol ( j/k Jevil= funny:) )

Ryan, Kyle, George (G1), Mike, DolphinSplatter, Lasse, ANDY (duh).

How epic would it be if we got nearly every active forum member together under one roof for at least a day? I wonder what would happen...

Count me in for a threesome but please, if happens, keep your balls away from mine.
:zombie:

Sorry bro, I don't do the 3. :lol:

:lol: well, id say out of all the kick ass people on this forum, you are amoung the coolest for sure:D

but, i agree with a few of you, id hang out with most people here:)

.... i said MOST. lol ( j/k Jevil= funny:) )

*hugs*
gu_yourock.gif

I'd be hanging out with Ryan, Daniel, Gareth, Anssi, Greg, Ola, Hannes, Erik, Marcus (if he promises he won't play Holy Diver), Shreddy...the list goes on. Beer and burgers all around.

First one that comes to mind: Mark(Grywolf627).
We have about the same taste in everything. :lol:

I dont know, Marcus would be a nice guy to meet ..he always replies to my soap-opera drama posts, so he seems to be a nice guy heehehe

But anyone who'd hang out with me would need to have tons of patience and free time to talk (or better, listen) to a stutterer.

I'd also hang out with just about anyone, given they aren't naturally abrasive or obnoxious in person. I cant stand douche bags who make a scene in public for the sake of making a scene in public.