Who would you hang out with on this forum?

I had a dreamn where we had like a reunion and had a BBQ before a Slipknot concert, and i don´t like slipknot, but there was Marcus, Jefftd, Mike 006, Jbroll, and like 5 of you more.

Kyle Odiewodie, Ed Machinated, Mike 006, Ryan Catharsman, Will Stinnett, Lasse, Brett (KALISIA) for old times' sake, and would love to chill with Egan again in a proper (aka non-Whisky dressing room) setting.

Öwen;8673343 said:
Really? Anyone that can put up with me longer than five minutes :lol: If I had to say a few folks I'd say Gareth, Jesse, Marcus and Ryan would probably be cool to chill with.

Totally forgot about jesse
one day i will smoke with him, and good times will be had

I would hang out with Narissa but her boyfriend might eat off my head. ;)

Really, I'm not much for strangers. But who knows? Sometimes people just click. :kickass:

edit: On 2nd thought I would probably hang with smy1. Always girls around that dude.:lol:

I'd hang with pretty much anyone on this forum. The only dickheads I've seen have been new guys trying to start fights...and apart from that, pretty much everyone else is cool.

so who'll be in Wacken 2010 then?
I'm always up fora beer and frozen margarithas.... forum meeting in metal city?

Man I´m really looking into it, but it would be a bit hard for me, I´d be still settling in A Coruña and wouldn´t be too free on money and time most likely, but if I can´t make it 2010 I´ll most definitely make it to 2011, it´s always been a dream to me and now that I´ll be living in Europe it´ll finally come true! :kickass:

I'm pretty fortunate to have already hung out with Jbroll and Jeff Dunne. Both cool people in real life, and both exactly what I expected haha. It was a good time touring with Misha (bulb) too. Great times all around. I'd like to hang out with anyone that wants to fuckin thrash.

I already hang out with Metaltastic and J.Davis in New York. We drank some really tasty beer and ate some Organic Chicken..haha. Joe and Marcus are quite cool and very nice people, I´d hang out with em any time again!

People I didn´t see so far and I´d like to meet one time, because I like em or already did some collaboration...Emdprodukt, Slashvanyoung, Dan Weapon, Oz, Lasse, Keregioz, Jarkko, The Shred..to name a few, but basically I like all sneapsters here who are cool and no assholes.

see you in spain Jevo!!

For sure!

slayercannibalsuffohead said:
I think JEVIL, CHRIST KRYSPIES, JTYRANTJ, ERMZ and SOCIALNUMB would make for a great day out!
I love you too dude.:kickass::kickass:

SocialNumb said:
I would hang out with Narissa but her boyfriend might eat off my head.

Count me in for a threesome but please, if happens, keep your balls away from mine.