Who would you like to see coming back?

Mxgonzo said:
I pulled out the first two Fastway albums the other day. I would like to to hear Dave King do something new. How about Mike Howe from Metal Church also.

Doh !!! I should have read your post before I made my first reply. He is truly a GREAT !!

Bryant

Ya'll might make fun of me, but I want to hear some more of Amy Lee (Evanesence.) If she were to get into a "real" metal band, she could take over the world. She is an awesome vocalist !

Bryant

Bryant said:
Absolutely on both accounts !! Wolf is da man. Mercyful Fate was an incredible band as well, to include the drumming.
Some more I would mention..... Mike Howe (former Metal Church vocalist,) now residing in Tennessee, last I heard. He and Wolf should hook up. Vito Bratta, the God of hair guitarists was a badass as well. Elvis should come back to life somehow as well. No joking here. He had some corny songs, but an awesome voice. Chris Degarmo......... Queensryche went to shit without him. Paul Stanley should leave Gene and keep rockin' out. Reb Beach... where the hell is he ? Powermad should reunite.... talk about a one release masterpiece (and an EP, but more of a demo really.) Damon Johnson, formerly of Brother Cane. Great frontman, vocalist and songwriter....more talent than you can shake a stick at. Steve Perry.... yeah he's probably 100 years old, but what a golden throat.

Bryant

I agree with Powermad. I love 'Absolute Power'!!! Great CD, I tried tracking them down a couple years ago and there was a rumor they may get back together and do something but nothing ever came of it. The singer (Joel Dubay) sells reptile cages and shit like that. I think he may breed snakes as well. Mike Howe with Metal Church would be nice. Reb Beach is touring with Whitesnake right now. I only know this because my wife seen them down here a couple months ago. She went with his niece and got backstage passes and shit. She said he was cool. Just a temporary thing I guess. So he is still around the scene. I'm sure there is a Winger reunion right around the corner.;) Seems like the thing to do now.

One band I would like to see back one more time and they aren't metal, hell they aren't even really rock is The Police. Always been a fan and never got to see them.

Oh yeah, and Floyd with Waters would be awesome!

Mike Howe (Metal Church)
Duke Ericsson (Metal Church)
Craig Wells (Metal Church)
Jon Lord (Deep Purple)
Ron Broder (Coroner)
Tommy Vetterli (Coroner, Kreator)
Marky Edelmann (Coroner)
John Pons (Steel Prophet)
Vince Dennis (Steel Prophet)
Brian Downey (Thin Lizzy)
Brian Robertson (Thin Lizzy, Motorhead)
Phil Taylor (Motorhead)

Pink Floyd will be great indeed, but only if Waters tones down his ego and depressing lyrics ala "The Wall" or "The Final Cut"

As for bands:

Anacrusis
Black Knight
Sentenced
Angel Witch
Pariah
Abattoir

Ah yeah I forgot Brian Downey, Mike Howe, Chris DeGarmo and John Arch, all these guys definitely have to join a band again.

I would add William Tsamis (Warlord), seems like he's been through hell the last few years...

KMADD said:
Will the real Celtic Frost and Megadeth please stand up! Sorry Droogie.
haha no offense taken. I'd actually like to see the original lineup back together....seeing as Dave referred to Marty's addition to the band as "opening up a floodgate of creativity" or as we know, going with the 90's trends:erk: And Dave didn't practice once with Jeff....or how about we turn back time and make Dave accept Jeff Loomis into Megadeth:D

WARLORD! YES! I forgot about them when this thread first popped up. William Tsamis wrote some of the doomiest riffs I've ever heard. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for Warlord anymore. Tsamis was in a car accident a few years ago and developed chronic back problems that have really sucked the will to live out of him. I had a conversation with him last year and he was really having a tough time. Since then, the Warlord website and message boards have been discontinued. :confused:

NP: Iommi/Hughes - FUSED