Who would you like to see coming back?

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
TUUURN UP THE RADIOOOO| ok, that's enough of that. :D

NP: Wuthering Heights - To Travel For Evermore

:yell: Now I've got that song stuck in my head!

I would love for GTR to regroup... there was only that one studio album and live album...

When the heart rules the mind! :headbang:

SoundMaster said:
I'd love for Blackmore to reform Rainbow with Dio.
I love the current output of Blackmore's Night and Dio, but together, they made magic.

Oh man, I hear you... :worship:
What a combination and it would be awesome to see Mr.Blackmore back to hard rock for a while... If there would be such a reunion I'd go anywhere to see that. :headbang:

Here's a couple I havent seen anyone mention...

How about Vivian Campbell back in Dio? or the original Dio lineup as well? ...

and How about the original Danzig lineup with Chuckie Biscuits, Eerie von and John Christ? .. thats something i would love to see...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
and How about the original Danzig lineup with Chuckie Biscuits, Eerie von and John Christ? .. thats something i would love to see...

I would LOVE that... great reunion that would be!

#1_Droogie said:
haha no offense taken. I'd actually like to see the original lineup back together....seeing as Dave referred to Marty's addition to the band as "opening up a floodgate of creativity" or as we know, going with the 90's trends:erk: And Dave didn't practice once with Jeff....or how about we turn back time and make Dave accept Jeff Loomis into Megadeth:D

now, now no messing with Nevermore!!! hahahahaha I wouldn't want to see Jeff get spoiled, snobby and stuck up....not that I think he would, just that Mustaine's influence may be bad.

kittybeast said:
now, now no messing with Nevermore!!! hahahahaha I wouldn't want to see Jeff get spoiled, snobby and stuck up....not that I think he would, just that Mustaine's influence may be bad.
hahaa I know, I'm glad he took the path he did aswell.

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Here's a couple I havent seen anyone mention...

How about Vivian Campbell back in Dio? or the original Dio lineup as well? ...

I doubt those 2 will ever happened I think Vivian is making plenty of loot
with Def Leppard and Danzig is a hard man to work with from what I heard and I think after this tour he's giving up on recording music anyway but he
is playing with Doyle there is hope.

KMADD said:
I doubt those 2 will ever happened I think Vivian is making plenty of loot
with Def Leppard and Danzig is a hard man to work with from what I heard and I think after this tour he's giving up on recording music anyway but he
is playing with Doyle there is hope.

Well if Campbell would forget the money and rejoin the one band he had the most creativity with i meant... i loved his guitar work with Dio... and i know Danzig is difficult to work with but hey whoever would of predicted the Roger Waters would go on stage with the other Floyd's ever? .... so anything is possible... :D

Fangface said:
- Wolf Hoffmann (Accept), now a photograph. A guitar god shouldn't retire :loco:

He's playing guitar for Sebastian Bach at the Twisted Sister/Yngwie Malmsteen/Lynch Mob show rolling through here. And apparently, that is the ONLY time he will be playing with Bach.

Oh, and I would love to hear more John Arch

Break Zero said:
He's playing guitar for Sebastian Bach at the Twisted Sister/Yngwie Malmsteen/Lynch Mob show rolling through here. And apparently, that is the ONLY time he will be playing with Bach.

Oh, and I would love to hear more John Arch

Do you have a link to this ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Of course Wolf was mentioned, but I forgot about Peter Baltes. Great bassist.

And singer too! Too bad he had a really strong German accent...
He sounds great on lines like this one:

"Danger, danger, save your soul
The finger's writin' on the wall
Where you are the angels are blind"

:worship:

OK the please come back Christmas wish list from Wyvern:

Coroner
Megadeth: Mustaine, Ellefson, Menza, Friedman
Deep Purple: Blackmore, Lord, Paice, Glover, Gillan
Black Sabbath: Iommi, Butler, Dio, Ward
Iron Maiden: Dickinson, Harris, Murray, Smith, McBrain
Pink Floyd: Waters, Mason, Gilmour, Wright