Who Wrote Which Song On AFDTE?

D Mullholand

[project closed]
Aug 9, 2001
Visit site
Seems like Vinny wrote one or two, John wrote four and Danny wrote the rest, but can anybody give more specific information?

(my head is busy trying to predict the future course of Anathema and I need to kalkulate the zircumstanzes and ingredient quotients et cetera... et banana)

D Mullholand

John wrote Pressure, Looking Outside Inside, A Fine Day To Exit. Daniel wrote Release, Underworld, Barriers, Temporary Peace. Vinnie wrote Leave No Trace. Panic was written by John&Danny together. In The Dog House (hidden track in the end) might have been written by John, but I'm nou sure - he was likely to sign there.

Originally posted by Sopel
John wrote Pressure, Looking Outside Inside, A Fine Day To Exit. Daniel wrote Release, Underworld, Barriers, Temporary Peace. Vinnie wrote Leave No Trace. Panic was written by John&Danny together. In The Dog House (hidden track in the end) might have been written by John, but I'm nou sure - he was likely to sign there.
:confused: Oof. I always thought that John is responsible for "Leave no Trace"... funny. Did you get this info from the album?

thanks,
D Mullholand