Whocares?!

I gotta' say that although I'm a big Sabbath/Iommi fan I kinda' ignored this project at first because I usually don't like one off "super group" type of stuff but the Iommi penned song "Out of Mind" is freakin' awesome! makes me wish this group might do some more stuff together.

They were saying that this was a one-time thing, but would be nice if it turned into something more. Haven't heard of any other Iommi projects in the works.

And, how did the guy from HIM get invited to this party? He seems a little out of his league, since everyone else involved is rock royalty.

They were saying that this was a one-time thing, but would be nice if it turned into something more.

I agree. I like both songs a lot, the first one definitively sounds like Iommi in the solo, it's his signature, the second one not so sure so maybe it's the extra guy (albeit a good solo). Lord's organ does the trick for me all across the project.

Thanks Ruben for the good review, specially concerning the Armenia issue which I wasn't totally aware of why there.

@PM74: it is slow, but after all Iommi's involved and a lot of Sabbath music is slow (doom/stoner), so what's the real problem? The opener reminds me of 'Loosen My Strings' from "Purpendicular" that's also not a fast song.

Gave it a second listen. It's not bad, but I still feel they'd be average tracks on a full-length. The first track, again, doesn't quite do it for me, but Holy Water is pretty good. There's a lot going on melodically and being more up-tempo gives it a bit of a edge. Kinda reminds me of late-60s Steppenwolf with a modern production.