Whoppers (the candy) are disgusting

Ritter Sport and Toblerone. Everything else is just fail in a wrapper.

Edit: And Kinder Eggs. They rule as well.

Whoppers are frrakin good. Charleston chews are good. Peanut Butter cups are good.
And those little chocolate eggs that you can get on easter are freaking tasty as all hell!

58750370.jpg

I can't have just one, I have to have the whole bag and if you took them away midbag I'd kill someone.
*dies*
Those are fucking addictive...get them away from me!!!

i like whoppers, but they have to be fresh, they're gross when they get old due to the fact of whatever it is that's in the middly turns rock hard. and anything made by cadbury is delicious

In small doses I love:
jr_mints.jpg

I love these:
Choco%20pretzels.jpg

I've become addicted to these since they've been giving them out for free at the movie theater I work at:
2469786604_785bb2bf37.jpg

This thread is tempting me to go and buy a ton of candy and chocolate.

whoppers are definitely disgusting. i think the first time i ever had one, i was just done after that. yeah, they are like chalk. eww.

<3 chocolate covered pretzels.

and <3 milka. i remember my mom brought a bunch of those back with her when she went to germany a few years ago and i ate all of them. mmm

i like whoppers, but they have to be fresh, they're gross when they get old due to the fact of whatever it is that's in the middly turns rock hard. and anything made by cadbury is delicious

Cadbury is my favorite chocolate. I love the little eggs but there is nothing like the plain bar. This would be my all time favorite.

I think the eggs with the cream is a bit too rich for me though.

Ew, Cadburys chocolate is by far the most fake chocolate there is, too sugary :erk: Lindt is betrar.

I was at World Market yesterday and noticed they have their own brand of chocolate bars now. One of the flavors was SEA SALT.

I'm fascinated and disgusted all at once! I like to eat sea salt like candy so maybe I would have enjoyed it, but still....... I'll pass.