Who's Better, Herman Li or Alexi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well depends actually on the question hermen li is fast n crap but alexis solos are memerable and also if this question was asked lets say before aydy id defenetly say alexi because alexis solo are prett much gone to crap now but yes df song do all sound alike and you wouldnt catch me listening to them or buying there cd watch dragon force on you tube doing i betcha cant play this ahaha they cant even play it it was sad
but what ever

What about the newer cd's, Superheroes and Technical Difficulties?

My favourite songs are on those, not Street Lethal and Second HEat.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Honestly, I have many other bands I have yet to delve into that are much higher on my priority list than Racer X. 'Nuff said.

I wish I could say the same. All the other bands that people reccommend to me, suck, imo.

That's hard to say. Herman Li is fast and can play for like 3 mins but Alexi generally plays more complicated stuff. I'm gonna puss out and say they are equal.

Alexi > Herman thats for sure, Alexi's playing so perfectly flawless.
While Alexi doesn't show off too much(too some extent) what he does play, he perfects to a mirror shine.
Alexi has to hit every note to sound good playing along side Mr Janne Wirman.
Herman just randomly wanks his fret board with any old sloppy playing.
Plus Herman pretty much never gets anything right live.

Another Bonus, Alexi can shred while drunk, unlike Herman :p

I remember when I tried to play Bed of Razors while drunk, what is usually so easy, turns into ultimate mind fuck.
Plus I fell of my chair. Good times

Alexi > Herman thats for sure, Alexi's playing so perfectly flawless.
While Alexi doesn't show off too much(too some extent) what he does play, he perfects to a mirror shine.
Alexi has to hit every note to sound good playing along side Mr Janne Wirman.
Herman just randomly wanks his fret board with any old sloppy playing.
Plus Herman pretty much never gets anything right live.

Another Bonus, Alexi can shred while drunk, unlike Herman :p

I remember when I tried to play Bed of Razors while drunk, what is usually so easy, turns into ultimate mind fuck.
Plus I fell of my chair. Good times

Hey, you kinda look like Jeff Loomis in your avatar, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.