who's coming for the MMF next month?

wildfyr said:
Embers: cool! this year i might like to see how many message board peeps i can meet. short of wearing name tags though (geigh?), i'm not sure how that might be accomplished.

:lol:...Yeah, wearing name tags definitely do scream out, "I like to hang out on messageboards",something I do not like to openly admit, and plus they aren't even metal. But if someone could think of something more suttle..I'm game if everyone else is.

I also see that my co-worker's uncle's band, Idiom is on the line up....or at least I think....I'll have to ask him next time at work..they are some kind of experimental death metal band with a xylophone.

Embers Astray said:
:lol:...Yeah, wearing name tags definitely do scream out, "I like to hang out on messageboards",something I do not like to openly admit, and plus they aren't even metal. But if someone could think of something more suttle..I'm game if everyone else is.

:erk: noooo. that's not what i meant. name tags are alright. some fan clubs have personal ID passes and that's pretty cool! i just think wearing informal name tags at the Metalfest would be pretty dorky. ;)

i'll have to try to check out Idiom. hmm. a xylophone. kinky! :loco: