Who's coming? Where are you coming from?

QUEEF

New Metal Member
Mar 12, 2003
I'm coming with my girlfriend!!
We're coming from France (almost 1000 km one way!!!)
We just couldn't let you dutch people have fun without us!!

My guess is that about half the visitors will be from outside of The Netherlands.

We've had ticket orders from Belgium, Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Denmark and even from Iceland, Israel and the USA.

Dennis

Redelijk said:
My guess is that about half the visitors will be from outside of The Netherlands.

We've had ticket orders from Belgium, Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Denmark and even from Iceland, Israel and the USA.

Dennis

That's really cool!!! What a event it is!!!!!

I´m coming from Austria by car with a friend. i guess it´ll take 12 hours to drive, but he, i would do anything to see bumblefoot and freak kitchen at the same festival.

Jemer777 said:
I´m coming from Austria by car with a friend. i guess it´ll take 12 hours to drive, but he, i would do anything to see bumblefoot and freak kitchen at the same festival.
:headbang:

I will be there also. I will be traveling as far as 8 miles!!! to be there. It will take some effort but it will be worth it I believe :saint:

i`m ikoz coming all the way from israel.
a great chance to fullfill my dream to meet & greet p.o.s & daniel gildenlow the king of loss.
olso happy & excited to meet you all especially dennis leeflang the one whom without his great idea this wouldn`t have happened !@!!!
thanks dennis.
cheers ....see you there.
ikoz.

Thanks for the compliments man :) My pleasure.
Looking forward to hanging out with you all!

Dennis

FLechdrop said:
And many dangers on the road...
I could be beaten up by a hiphop gang! :)

Yea! Of a plane could crash on you!! Schiphol is very near. Either way I'll be seeing you when you make it. :headbang:

I'm coming from Belgium... Gonna take me some nice photos of the bands and try to capture the atmosphere there.. So you can all read about it afterwards in Mindview Magazine.. And finally gonna see Sun Caged (shame on me that i haven't done that before)