Who's going to Hultsfred Festival 2001?

Orchid

Nonchalant Onlooker
May 5, 2001
www.thalesband.com
How many of you is going or planning to go to Hultsfred? I'm kinda interested in going, they have a good variety of artists.. although it'd cut a nice slice off of my salary. Anyway, it'd be cool to gather some Opeth fans and go together. :)

Swedes, could you check how many SEK would a round-trip by train from Sthml to Hultsfred cost? I can't get to SV's site (not that I know if they have the prices there...)

edit:
Here is the link to the English site.

I would go if I could.
Unfortunately I can't.

But aren't the tickets sold out already?

The tickets are not sold out. The page your looking for Orchid is www.sj.se . If you're under 25 sthml-hfred will cost you about 290 SEK if you do not travel with x2000 (which is faster and more expensive). Double it and you get back to Stockholm too. =)

I've been to Hultsfred for the last four years. This year I'm actually not planning to go, mainly because I think that Roskilde's line up is so much better (except for Opeth of course). If I hadn't seen Opeth in Borås this spring I would have gone just for them... but now I think I have to work instead, so I can go to Roskilde instead. And I'll be seeing Opeth again at Wacken too... =)

i opened the main page for that rockparty site and...... LIMP BIZKIT? OUTKAST? WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GOING THERE (ok, Opeth, The Haunted and Tool are there, but the tickets must cost a fortune)???

p.s. i might be in Norway this summer (sometime in July or August), any good shows to go to? good stores to check out? cool people to hang out with? contact me on ICQ (27676711) if you got any details please, thanks in advance for any help you might offer.

I've never been to Hultsfred, and was actually surprised when I read Opeth will play there. Since I'm not really interested in any of the other bands, I guess I'll stay at home, listening to Porcupine Tree, Nightwish and Opeth....