Who's going to KIT

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Not too many around here will go I guess, but there are some regulars from Europe around here too. I saw TSORL is going, anyone else ? Maybe we can have a little meeting for some pics and stuff than !

I am from Europe but it's not so easy for me to go there. :(

And I was dying to see Titan Force and Crescent Shield...

Obviously going to KIT is easier if you live in Europe but this year has been amazing the people´s response. I bought my ticket on August and next month it was sold out.

Besides, KIT XI (next november) is sold out too since January.

Xth Anniversary is the best KIT ever and organizers have said it won´t be similar in the next years ´cause this is a special edition.

10 days to travel to Lauda Konigshofen :headbang:

A few days before we take off !!!

Olly, Marco or Barbarian Lord, to make it easier for you guys to recognise me; long hair, little grey-ish beard and I'll be wearing a black Tshirt with red Trouble logo (on Friday anyway). If you see me say hello, so we can have a little chat and a big beer !!

A few days before we take off !!!

Olly, Marco or Barbarian Lord, to make it easier for you guys to recognise me; long hair, little grey-ish beard and I'll be wearing a black Tshirt with red Trouble logo (on Friday anyway). If you see me say hello, so we can have a little chat and a big beer !!

Yep! I'll be wearing a Rage For Order shirt similar to my avatar. That way everyone'll have an instant mental connection. ;)
My journey starts tonight already, ETA @ Tauberbischofsheim 4pm tomorrow...o_O

Yep! I'll be wearing a Rage For Order shirt similar to my avatar. That way everyone'll have an instant mental connection. ;)
My journey starts tonight already, ETA @ Tauberbischofsheim 4pm tomorrow...o_O

Wich hotel? I'm staying in Tauberbeschofsheim too !! Hotel I'm staying in is called Landhotel Muehlenwoerth. We'll arrive Friday around 11.00 AM