Who's going to the Chicago show?

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
I just got my tickets for the show last night! I was a little worried that it would sell out, but I'm in now so I hope it does! Does anyone know how big the House Of Blues is? I'm not from Chicago and have never been there. I have to drive almost seven hours to get there but it will all be worth it :headbang:

Hey Triumphant! I will be at the show with a few friends...I was worried about it selling out too so I bought mine when they had the internet pre-sale goin' on. The House of Blues is a GREAT venue...one of my favorite places to see shows. VERY NICE, good size, AWESOME sound system. There are a few crappy things about it...expensive drinks, expensive parking and the damn near strip search they put you through:lol: . Don't bring anything sharp in there (this includes nail-clippers on a key chain) and NO CAMERAS. They will confiscate it. Parking will be about 15 bux...there is a lot on the left hand side of the street just past the venue...or you can always try to park on the street...good luck and see ya there!:)

i'll see you guys there. me and my friends bought tickets the second we found out they were available. and screw parking, we're taking the train.

Haha...we have tried this at other shows and it usually is a bust...though I have managed to meet other forum members in the past! If you click on my profile you can see what I look like I believe. When the dates get closer we can tell each other what shirts and shit we'll be wearing...it's not impossible! Maybe I'll just spray paint a huge "UM" on my shirt:lol: . Nah wait a min......there would just be wayyyy too many of my friends laughing at me:D .

Yup, saturnix, I'll be staying with S4R. Ready for a debate? muahahaha. :heh: Just kidding. :p

And actually, ShadowLioness, I'll be seeing them locally in VA on the 21st. :D But hey, I flew to Milwaukee to see them in 2000, and since I know so many people going to the Chicago show I thought it would be a fun couple days.

Originally posted by saturnix
you will all know me: i will be the freakishly-tall, very non-metal-looking geek with the new opeth-shirt and goofy-looking friends.

Me too! :lol: :p