Whos going to the Sydney show, C'mon Opeth c'mon!!!

Killer.. hey how many people do you know (well) that are into opeth? or Green carnation or In the Woods. Sometimes I feel like a pioneer amongst my friends who are riding the 'Hip Hop Wave' its a bit lonely out here.

Well, one of my best friends is heaps into metal and Opeth etc, and I know my cousin (who also lives in coogee area) likes metal alot so he'd probably come too.

I can completely relate to that statement. But you are lucky to have a few connections in this genre.

Does anyone you know have the In The Woods -'Strange in Stereo' CD. It has been discontinued and I am dying to find it.

I'll be going to the Sydney show as well. I'm in Canberra and I just found out that you have to physically go to the Metro to get your tickets (they don't mail them), so that's 2 trips to Sydney for me but it should be worth it :)

Also yes I have the Strange in Stereo cd sitting upstairs. I haven't listened to it a lot yet but it's great from what I've listened to.

Well if any of you wanna meet up there and have a beerio with me, cos im going solo so far. Mindphaser, if you copy me your CD I will get tickets for ya, save you the trip. Are you sure you cant order them on the phone?

I'd really like to get a copy of 'Strange In Stereo' off anyone that has it.

Some venues you can just pick the tickets up right before the concert starts, so you don't really have to make the extra trip if you can do this, unless you want to take a photo of the ticket and frame it or something :)