who's going to what US shows??

Going to the Allentown, PA show.
Originally I saw something on Ticketmaster about a show in Maryland, but I guess that was scrapped.

Going to the NJ show at Double D's!! I called and the place only holds 300 people. Quite a change from the bands sold out shows in europe!!

I'll be at the Milwaukee, Wisconsin show...looking forward to it...should be a group of 6-10 attending this show...hopefully there will be 250+ for this show.

It's getting late to be adding anymore usa dates....

MercyfulFate said:
I WAS going to be at the NY show @ bbkings. So much for that!
The NJ show will be better. Saxon won`t be "thrown out" once the final chord is struck for some lameass disco/rap crap.:headbang:

King Tuskis said:
Going to the Allentown, PA show.
Originally I saw something on Ticketmaster about a show in Maryland, but I guess that was scrapped.

Me too!

I'm going to both the PA & NJ shows:headbang: 1 Saxon show isn't enough:D

I'm wearing a black Saxon shirt so look for me and we'll have a beer:cool:

You guys heard about the Chicago show?
It is Monday Nov 7th.
It got bumped back to start after midnight because the House of Blues booked Soulfly! WTF! Saxon had that date for about 6 months.
It is a worknight. No way I can go to a show that will end at 3 AM.

Jasonic said:
You guys heard about the Chicago show?
It is Monday Nov 7th.
It got bumped back to start after midnight because the House of Blues booked Soulfly! WTF! Saxon had that date for about 6 months.
It is a worknight. No way I can go to a show that will end at 3 AM.

I really can't blame House Of Blues for booking Soulfly at an earlier time, seeing as they will probably generate more ticket sales than Saxon here in the states, but still that is total bulls*it! They pulled the same thing in Ohio back in '98 and 2001, they didn't hit the stage until midnight in both venues. I mean I like night concerts as much as the next guy, but midnight is pushing it.

saxonfan said:
seeing as the Texas shows are cancelled,I'm starting to get worried about the rest of the U.S.tour.This leaves only 5 shows still scheduled.

I'm with your thinking...still a few days left. Who knows if they'll make an expensive trip to the US for 5 freakin dates! If I was Saxon, I probably wouldn't. Five scheduled dates is not a tour. I'd be happier if they waited until April but had 15-20 venues instead of 5. Besides that, the 5 venues are basically along Route 80, which leaves out a good chunk of the country. this pisses me off that their management can't promote this band better. I mean for god sakes they've had 20+ albums, and bands these days get like 40-50 dates scheduled with 2 crappy albums.

First time posting but I wanted to get this out...

I got an email today from one of the band members(he is an old friend) telling me that it looks like none of the US shows will be happening, due to problems getting visa's.
This sucks as I had already bought my plane ticket for Dallas ( I live in L.A.) and was planning to fly out to see and see the show there.

I hope this is not the case and somehow they manage to do some of the shows but I wanted to let everyone know as it's been talked about alot here.