What shows are you going to see?

Originally posted by ZHJ&T
I'm going to see my buddies in Into Eternity rock the Pound.

Jasun/ZH

I'll be there \m/(><)\m/ also going to Halford in March, Lynch Mob in a couple weeks, probably Black Label Society, BW&BK Fest in June and PPUSA in Sept

Bear

ZHJ&T said:
I'm going to see my buddies in Into Eternity rock the Pound.

Jasun/ZH

So how was it guys??? I saw Bear's post on the IE forum already, so this is for you Jay and Mark mainly;)

I've got an Into Eternity tourreport up at our new zine, check it out!! Tim's sending in updates from the road as much as possible :headbang:

http://www.morrigans-pit.org/tourreportIE.htm

Oh and I've got Apocalytica, Anthrax and Strapping Young Lad (+ Devin Townsend Band + Zimmershole) coming up end of March. And of coooouuuurse Headway in April and the No Mercy gigs............. :Smokin:

They did great!!!! I really enjoyed there set but most of all, i'm really happy for the guys. They're getting the name out there and alot people will know about Into Eternity very soon. Still some of the coolest guys I know, great band and I wish them all the success in the world.

Jasun/ZH

BTW, Bear it was cool hanging out with you as always brotha!!!! YOU FREAKING RULE and Bear is one of the best supporters in our genre. Mark I believe didn't make it, I think Bear told me he had to do something. I will catch up with Mark at another show, Our bro Mark is METAL!!!!

Jasun

Thansk Jay yeah its always cool hanging out. Into Eternity ripped!! That was totally cool hanging out. I look forward to doing next time when they come back with Overkill. We could all hook up early and grab some grub somewhere. Oh yeah Pooch was watching UFC and I think drinking many brews LOL

I am also looking forward to the DM shows coming up soon!! \m/I'll let you know when the pics are up brotha!!

Bear

NP: Platitude - Deception

So I traveled from NJ to Brooklyn at a club called L'Amour to see HALFORD AND SYMPHONY X, GREAT SHOW. Pete Steele was there too. I know he lives in Brooklyn. AWESOME SHOW. DONT MISS IT!

jon