What Shows Are You Going To?

Well i still have a few gigs to look forward..

April 14th: Textures..also the release of their new album..
April 21: Riverside..
May 9th: Nile/Yyrkoon..
May 12th: Katatonia/Novembre..
May 25th: The Gathering..

August 3/4/5 : Wacken!!!!

I do have a wishlist tho...i really,really hope to see To-Mera and Abigail Williams...:)

Fuck yeah they were. The sound was awesome, I've only been to six or seven shows at the marquee, but it's never sounded as good as that, always sounded kind of muddy. Not to mention that Opeth is just flat out amazing anyway.

sorceron said:
opeth tonight was fucking amazing!!!

yeh, they never fail to kick ass...the set list wasn't quite as good as it coulda been, but with how long the songs are, they can't really pack too many in...the sound was good, not AMAZING, but good...I didn't see DT, but Devildrivers sound was terrible...it was so muddy, I watched 2 songs and went outside...

Babykabob said:
yeh, they never fail to kick ass...the set list wasn't quite as good as it coulda been, but with how long the songs are, they can't really pack too many in...the sound was good, not AMAZING, but good...I didn't see DT, but Devildrivers sound was terrible...it was so muddy, I watched 2 songs and went outside...
devildriver sucks dick anyways. so lame

that was beer drinking time outside

i used to work at the marquee for quite some time and id have to say that was the best sound ive heard there when opeth was playing. and ive seen like a bazillion shows there unfortunately.

yeah devildriver DOES suck
but yeah...BDM was really good at the marquee as was the red chord..the other bands i was rather dissappointed with..im kinda sad i missed dark tranquility though

whos going to the california metal fest on may 13th?

oh yeah and animosity and sworn enemy w/ jfac on the...23 i believe?

I was a little skeptical with it being @ the Marquee...I mean, when there are 500 ppl there it still looks empty...but then again, there's nowhere smaller that they could play to my knowledge...

ahhh for some reason i thought it was at the clubhouse. yea i can see how someone might think the attendance was small then. alot of people at opeth though not as many as were at the in flames show i guess.