What Shows Are You Going To?

My band will soon play on a small metal fest 13.4. with Mokoma, Ajattara, Amoral and Steep. All very good finnish metal bands. I hope i get the see most of them, especially Steep and Ajattara. Also 22.4. Pain Confessor and Anthrax. Maybe a couple of finnish metal festivals, propably Tuska and Sauna Open Air. If i go to both, i'll get to see (if i remember correctly) Opeth (twice), Soilwork, Cradle of Filth, Diablo (twice), WASP, Charon, Amorphis, Tarot, Wintersun.

I think I am seeing the Masters of Chaos Tour (Morbid Angel, Krisiun, Behemoth, Despised Icon) tonight, if I can get there in time to get a ticket...

Hinder , Faktion and Theory of a Deadman May 14th

Nonpoint and Buck Cherry May 16th

saw Nonpoint open for 7Dust about 2 months ago and they were really solid. Looking forward to seeing them again.

I have to admit... I wouldn't want to be an opener for 7Dust. They have a crazy high amount of energy live. They blow me away every time I see them. Brad Riffs 'Riffy' and I saw them open for Staind right after 'Seasons' came out. They blew Staind right off the stage. 7Dust set the bar so high that we left 4 or 5 songs into Staind's set bause they couldn't hold a candle to 7Dust's energy on stage. Amaing life Act.

i saw necrophagist, cattle decap, and arsis last night. overall the show sucked hah because all the bands sounded like shit exept cattle decap and necro and by then i was seriously drunk as was bjorn who was stage diving twice with noone to catch him, heh. im not a fan of necro but once i was shit faced i thought they fucking ruled.

sorceron said:
i saw necrophagist, cattle decap, and arsis last night. overall the show sucked hah because all the bands sounded like shit exept cattle decap and necro and by then i was seriously drunk as was bjorn who was stage diving twice with noone to catch him, heh. im not a fan of necro but once i was shit faced i thought they fucking ruled.

I thought Alarum were cool. Neuraxis were pretty meh. And Arsis, cattle decap, necrophagist were great.

sorceron said:
Wait, that was bjorn stage diving? Holy shit I didn't know that was him. I tried to catch him but no one helped me.

Saw God Forbid last night. They opened for Ill Nino... but I went for God Forbid. Ill Nino, I found, are nice guys though.