Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

SculptedCold

-scented manbeef-
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
What bands in your opinion are really starting to show their age? (ie, should stop making music!)

I would have said Corpse and Bolt Thrower, but I think they're undergoing a (partial) revival. I think Mortician will have to kick the bucket soon.

Corpse and Bolt Thrower have gone from strength to strength on each release.As with Mortician.Granted they are a no brainer grind fest but I dig their shit.

For me Iron Maiden was the first pick.Although their popularity is still strong I just can't get into anything past No Prayer For The Dying.Deicide would be the closest second.Their last two albums were nothing special but fuck I love their early work.

Im going with slayer here im afraid because of 'God hates us all', it just wasnt a patch on the old slayer.....but some of these bands have gone from strength to strength as union9 said,

Cannibal corpse get better with each album they release,
Napalm Deaths' new album 'Order of the Leech' is excellent,
Morticians new album is good stuff! and also Deicide seem to be getting back on the right path again, they signed to Earache and are releasing a new album next year some time!

My vote goes to Iron Maiden.. I know they still get more popular, but seriously... Since ´93 they have released 7 live or compilation cd´s out of 10!!! Come on; that´s lack of creativity and abuse of the fans´ pocketmoney..

I think "God Hates Us All" is a very cool album, and Cannibal & Bolt Thrower just keep getting better. Though the last Deicide effort was a disappointment, I really look forward to the new stuff.. It´s always in my mind, that they made the almighty "Once Upon The Cross"..

Iron Maiden gets the vote, without any doubt!

I would have to say Deicide. Their newer albums are so BORING. They used to be better. Entombed is FAR from being stale cause their new album was just great.

Deicide. Insyneratehymn and In Torment In Hell are two of the worst most rushed pieces of shit I've ever had the unfortunate opportunity of hearing. Sure, Legion was good..but that was fuckin' years ago.

SlaughterofSoul - check out Napalm's new album, Order Of The Leech - it's the fastest thing they've recorded since FETO, and it sounds utterly brutal. There's admittedly a cheekily nicked Celtic Frost riff and lyric in 'The Continuing War On Stupidity', but 'Narcolpetic' recalls 'Prison Without Walls'. There are no short, sharp burst songs, but it all sounds better than ND have in years.

pfft. Why do people care about the fan base of the band so much these days. I'm going to stop listening to this band cause all the trendy kids like them. :rolleyes: I hate alot of kids that like the same bands I do but I dont really give a fuck about them as long as I enjoy the music.