Who's Scott Burns??

Mayhem should have kept their mouths shut. Them, along with Death, are the most overrated bands in metal.

Scott Burns is one of the worst producers metal ever had. He might have done a lot, but it's also his fault that early Sepultura, Deicide, Testament, Cannibal Corpse, Malevolent Creation and many many more all sounded thin, flat and lifeless.

SculptedCold said:
Scott Burns is one of the worst producers metal ever had. He might have done a lot, but it's also his fault that early Sepultura, Deicide, Testament, Cannibal Corpse, Malevolent Creation and many many more all sounded thin, flat and lifeless.
I agree. He's also quite overrated. I'm tired of hearing how "it's a fucking Scott Burns release" or whatnot.

If anyone asks me, the best metal producer ever has been Colin Richardson.

Asking "Who is Scott Burns" is like asking "Should I wipe my ass with toilet paper?". My question to you is..."Where have you been all these years?"

anonymousnick2001 said:
I agree. He's also quite overrated. I'm tired of hearing how "it's a fucking Scott Burns release" or whatnot.

If anyone asks me, the best metal producer ever has been Colin Richardson.
Call me stupid, but what bands has this Colin Richardson produced? (I'm not good with producer names).