who's singing???

the_good_son141 said:
did he say anything about gigs in greece? cheers feanor by the way :)
I asked him but nothing's planned yet. They're thinking about a european tour in early 2004 and he was pretty sure that they will come over for shows in Greece. Let's wait and see :)

BTW, where do you live in greece?

i met him in xanthi but dunno where he actually lives. and he doesnt post too much so i doubt he'll answer the question himself.

The question was "Who's the girl singing on natural disaster?". It was not "Guess which girl sings on natural disaster?"...I hate scrolling down looking for the answer and finding all the "i guess, i think, maybe"..if u dont know the answer, dont answer the topic like!! *kicks the wall* pheww...I need some more of those anger managment courses...

Sopel said:
both if you look for lee's pic or want to hear singing live in paris... browse my site... www.anathema.rockmetal.art.pl

frankly sometimes i find it very discouragin when people ask about thing that can be easily found on the site.

Yep i know what you mean but some people who don't visit this forum often may not be aware that your site actually exists, since it's not the one that's linked here.
Whatever, keep up the good work, your site is great Sop' !