Who's still going?

Sorry for all of you guys. I had a feeling from the beginning this was going to be a money sinker... I hope the ones who never got their refunds eventually get it.

Interestingly enough, I don't see the promoter around here anymore. Gee, I wonder why...

There is just so much wrong with this. Everyone who paid money for this entered into a binding contract with the promoter, and in that contract it gave the % that would be refunded if "YOU, the individual cancelled. Now according to contract law(got this from a lawyer friend of mine) if you as a promoter cancel a show, tour, cruise, then you the promoter are responsible for refunding "EVERYONE'S MONEY IN FULL", not just a portion Talking about someone loosing credibility.

Here is a statement from the official cancellation press release from blabbermouth:

"All tickets purchased may be honored to cruise on the Carnival Imagination without the event and a partial refund will be credited to those exercising this option. Purchasers who would prefer a full refund will receive 100% of their purchase paid."

I think those who have not received refunds should contact an attourney....
They would definitely know how to get a hold of her,and if there is a judgment againnst her all her wages could end up getting garnished untill paid,or something...

Well,now that someone has found a contact,anyone who didn't get a refund take this
C(highly derrogetory word describing the female sexual organ located in the lower abdominal area)t to court and attempt to get something out of her,some sort of judgement.....

When you take ticket money for a show, or tour you are supposed to hold that money in an account and from that REPAY EVERYONE. If you spent that money you have broken at least 2 different laws. You need to refund everyone now. Not ignore this. You do not spend ticket money before the event plays. Where did the money go?????